Eragon Fans
Welcome back! Please visit this topic: https://eragonfans.forumotion.net/t39-anyone-still-come-here-reply-please

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eragon Fans
Welcome back! Please visit this topic: https://eragonfans.forumotion.net/t39-anyone-still-come-here-reply-please
Eragon Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcasts RP

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Outcasts RP Empty Outcasts RP

Post by Mags 2012-02-20, 14:32

Since I forgot to copy all the RP information from the old forum, and all of the old topics were deleted off this forum, looks like we're just going to have to reinstate what the RP is about, and hopefully those who had characters remember about them =D. Also if you see I made a mistake in the summary of it, please tell me, since I'm drawing a blank on things like the setting and such .__. . And I'm taking a sorta new direction with this; so we're starting again exactly one year after the events where Benjamin died.

Alright, this role-play takes place in 2114, in an area called Avon. Although this takes place in the future, the theme of this place takes back to the simpler times of the Victorian Era, so there are no modern technology at all, and no one even knows of it existing.
Even though these seems like a peaceful time, it is not. Avon is run by Alexander, an evil ruler who forces everyone to act in line. If someone is caught talking badly of him, they will be Reprogrammed to be a model citizen. Though to citizens, the act of Reprogramming is a myth, and everyone adores Alexander, but the rebels know better. There use to be two rebel groups, The Brotherhood and The Outcasts, though the Brotherhood was torn apart by Alexander, with the help of a Brotherhood member named William. William betrayed his fellow comrades and forced them into either being killed or Reprogrammed to serve him, though he was stopped a year ago.
Now a year later, with the Brotherhood gone, the Outcasts is Avon's only hope. There has been a lot going on, six months ago, a secret child of Alexander was revealed, who is now his successor. He is becoming even a bigger threat then Alexander. Also, a few members have been missing, even after they were freed from William's capture.

Here are some of the groups that misc. characters of the story are in. ALSO rebels are known to wear steampunk stuff in order to stand out when on missions, depending if they want to stand out.

Alexander's Group:
Alexander (duh)
Vincent (Nephew of Victoria
Victoria (Has a thing with Alexander)
William (Betrayed the brotherhood, works closely with Vincent)
Sebastian (Alexander's son)

Brotherhood Members(before it fell):
Benjamin (First leader, Gen's Brother, had a thing with Mercy before his death)
Genevieve (Sister of Ben, had a thing with Levi before he went missing)
Levi (second leader of the Brotherhood, went missing)
Mercy (Joined the Brotherhood with her younger brother Jack, had a thing with Ben)
Stella (Sister of Vincent, helped betray the Brotherhood, unwillingly)
Israel [I think that was his name . .] (Was friends with Levi and Stella)

Outcasts:
Lacie (leader of the Outcasts)
Stefan (second in command)
Alaric 'Rick' (Archer of the Outcasts, is considered an officer, and trusted by Lacie)
Rolf (Brother of Alaric, a rogue)
Mimi (Sister of Alaric, a rogue/ conwoman)
Ada (Best member to get information from others, master of disguise)

And here are major areas of Outcasts (different from the one on the old site, sorry can't remember the old ones names):

Avon City: Major part of Avon, where Alexander resides. Old home of the Brotherhood

Sententiae: A major city all the way at the northeastern side of Avon, the only territory that Alexander struggles to keep.

Nexia: A village that is about fifty miles from Avon and is centered in the woods. This is where the Outcasts reside.

Amicitia: A village on the water that is usually under attack by thief, bandits, etc. Is neglected by Alexander.

Laviern: a city that is in bad shape, diseases that are everywhere, and homeless people living on the street. Is completely disregarded by Alexander because it has no positive attributes. He gets away with this because it is far from other towns and villages, so no one usually sees it.

That's about it, you can be on Alexander's side, the outcasts side, or you can be on neither, up to you. Also, remember this is a year afterwards so if your old character was 19 they're now 20.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
History(optional):

My Three:

Name: Genevieve Cadence
Personality: Her personality has changed drastically over the year, she is very quite, easily angered and never smiles. She keeps to herself and has become driven by vengeance of the death of her brother.
Appearance: Outcasts RP SteampunkGirls3
She also always wears a band that has Benjamin and Levi's name on it, in memory of them.
History: Her parents were taken and reprogrammed for helping rebels when she and her twin brother were only nine. She and her brother where then taken in by a man named Michael, who was a friend of their parents, and leader of the Brotherhood. He taught the two how to become rebels and how to try and stop Alexander. At the age of 15 she heard the news that Michael and a group of Brotherhood members were killed on a mission, everyone of them who went died expect her brother. After that, he was voted into becoming the next leader, only at the age of 15, Genevieve became second in command because she was the best at planning missions. Things went on for two years until they met Mercy and Levi, and things started to get crazy. In the end, Genevieve, Levi and her brother were reprogrammed to work at Williams will, although she made it out, her brother did not, and Levi went missing. Vengeance and sadness drove her to join the Outcasts and to finally kill those who allied themselves with Alexander.

Name: Alaric 'Rick' Frost
Personality: Is a bit of a joker, since he finds it easier to joke instead of face the issues. He can be very sarcastic as well, which is known to annoy others. He is very defensive though when it comes to his past. It's also hard to get him angry, but when he does he is frightening. Overall, though, despite this he is a caring and loyal guy who cares about the members on his team.
Appearance: Short light brown hair with grey eyes. He has tan skin from being out in the sun all day, well built and is about six foot. He has a scar that runs down the left side of his chest to the right, although he has no idea how it got there.
History: He has no idea where he came from, all he knows is that he was found by a woman named Eve in Laviern. She was living on the streets, alone, and as only fifteen when she found him. He was told that she named him after her own brother who died when he was only two weeks old. She took good care of him, treating Alaric like she was his own and started to 'unwanted' jobs in order to get a place to live. Finally, when he was four they got a house, and Eve was pregnant with the two twins, Allen and Mimi. Since Eve was always working and trying to take care of the twins, at the age of six Alaric started to steal for a living in order to get money for the family. It worked, he never got caught and the twins and his mother were able to live. It worked like this until he turned fourteen, and the man who had Allen and Mimi found out about them. The man was of high status, and wanted Eve and the twins killed, in order to make sure it would never get out that he had such a scandal. So the man killed Eve, but before he could get to the twins and Alaric, they fled, leaving their life in Laviern away forever. It took them a year to reach Nexia, where they were recruited into the Outcasts because of Alaric's thieving skills. Ever since then they have been serving the Outcasts.

Name: Catherine
Personality: She's a nasty person, who only does things for personal gain. She is a huge flirt, though rarely anything actually means something to her. She pictures the world as her plaything, because of her status. She loves to mess with people's lives though, which is easy for her because of her status, beauty and money
Appearance:Outcasts RP Victorian-dresses-for-girls
History: She was born into royalty, being the niece of Alexander. Her mother died from an illness when she was ten, leaving her in the care of her Uncle, which meant in the care of her maids. She grew up though the be bratty in order to get attention, later though she realized that men were easily inticed by her, though sometimes they were no fun for her, or just annoyed her so she disposed of them. Lately though she has been around William, Sebastian and Vincent by her uncle's orders.

Last edited by Mags on 2012-04-01, 12:49; edited 1 time in total
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Outcasts RP Empty Re: Outcasts RP

Post by saphy333 2012-02-23, 18:14

Name: Mercy Hale
Personality: She's kind of quiet and contemplative a lot of the time but she likes to joke around with her friends. She's cares a lot about people who matter to her and it takes very little for someone to matter. She'd do anything for her little brother Jack and her friends. She's loyal and not easily angered but she does have people on her 'list' for lack of a better word. After Ben's death, she fell back inside of her shell a bit, but she tried not to close everyone off completely like she did with her parents because of Jack.
Appearance:Outcasts RP Victorian_Dress_03_by_Angirias
History: Mercy and her brother Jack were raised in Avon by their stay at home mother and father who was a professor. Her parents were never big on Alexander's 'rules' and eventually he found out. When she was 14 and Jack, her brother, was 6, Alexander's soldiers took her parents away to be reprogrammed and she never saw them again. After that she wanted to join the Brotherhood but couldn't convince jack until he was 9 and she was 17. After all of the craziness with the brotherhood and Ben's death she joined the Outcasts with Jack hoping to get some revenge.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-02-24, 10:09

"Alaric." Lacie said, sounding irritable as she saw him sitting down in the parlor, playing a game of cards with Allen. Mimi was sitting close by, watching the game with great interest
"Yes?" he asked, keeping his eyes on the cards he had, putting forth five cards onto the table.
"I gave you your assignment yesterday, why are you still here?" she demanded.
Alaric shrugged, watching as Allen put down his five cards onto the table, "Allen and Mimi just got back last night, I thought I'd spend sometime before I left."
"I understand family is important to you, Alaric, but this assignment is important!" She exclaimed, astounded by his selfishness.
"Hey, a day won't change anything. You said that Sebastian would be in Amacitia in three days, I can get there in a day in a half if I get in a carriage, I'll be fine." He assured, and flipped his cards over as Allen did. Alaric frowned at Allen's cards, seeing that he had a royal flush, "Allen, are you cheating again?"
The boy wore a mischievousness look on his face, but didn't answer, he just rounded up his chips and slid them over to his side of the table. The wicked joy of cheating showed in his grey eyes.
Alaric released a heavy sigh, "Cheater." he muttered.
"Whatever." Lacie said, annoyed, "But now I'm sending someone with you. I don't trust you to do the mission on your own if a card game is distracting you."
Alaric shrugged, finally looking over at Lacie and smiled, "The more the merrier, my dear."
Lacie's cheeks reddened and she brought her hand back and slapped him across the face, his head turning with the force of the slap, "Don't talk to me with disrespect like that, Alaric. I am your leader, you don't joke around with me." she growled
He rubbed his welted face and smiled, leaning back in the chair, "Right, of course, my apologizes, Miss. Lacie."
She glared at him for a moment with her amber colored eyes before storming off.
"She looked like she wanted to tear your head off." Mimi giggled, amused.
"She probably would have too." He smirked and dealt the new cards. He smiled, he didn't care that Lacie was upset at him, or that she had hit him, he was just content being around his siblings after they've been gone for three weeks. He grasped long ago that Lacie didn't understand the joys of being with family, which is why he figured that's why she would always get annoyed with him when he was around his siblings.

Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-02-24, 13:53

"I'm going to beat you Mercy!" Jack said with a grin, darting toward the barn out of the woods.
"Oh you think so." Mercy said, hiking up her skirt and chasing after him "Not a chance!"
Jack edged away from her as the neared the barn and Mercy slowed down to a jog, knowing he was going to beat her.
"I'll admit, you're getting fast." she said, breathing harder than before "But you would've lost if i was wearing pants."
"Suure." Jack said, rolling his eyes at her
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-02-24, 14:09

Lacie walked out of the farm house, and started to look around for someone to accompany Alaric on his mission. She was thinking about asking Genevieve, but she was too unpredictable lately when it came to Alexander. "Perhaps three should go then." she murmured thoughtfully. She continued to walk around the area until she saw Mercy and her brother running around. She frowned, leaning against a tree. Perhaps Alaric, Mercy and Gen would make a good team.

"Dammit, Allen!" Alaric exclaimed throwing his cards down as he looked at Allen's straight flush, "I hate playing cards with you."
"I don't share all the blame." Allen smirked and Mimi giggled.
Alaric looked at Mimi, crushed, "You weren't really asking me about my archery out of interest, you were doing that to distract me, weren't you?"
Mimi's grey eyes widened and tears started to form, "You think I would cheat?" she sniffled, "You're so mean."
Alaric almost fell for her trick but shook his head, "Looks like Ada has taught you guys well when you were traveling."
Mimi dropped the act and grinned, "Yup, we use this routine all the time."
Alaric sighed, "A fifteen year old girl conning people. Ada's going to have fun teaching you new tricks on how to con people when you're older."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-02-24, 14:12

Mercy was about to retort when she looked up and saw Lacie watching them. She cast a glance at Jack who had stopped running and was watching her. With a backward shrug at him she walked up to Lacie.
"Something up Lacie?" she asked
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-02-24, 14:30

"Just thinking." Lacie answered and glanced at her with her amber eyes with wonder, "Willing to go to on a mission?" she offered, pushing off the tree and stood a few feet away. She brushed her orange hair out of her face and crossed her arms.

Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-02-24, 17:34

Mercy cast another glance back at Jack, then returned her eyes to Lacie.
"Sure if you need me. What kind of mission?"
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-02-24, 17:39

"It's rumored that Sebastian is paying Amacitia a visit, without his father looming around. This is our chance to at least teach this kid that we are deadly and we are after him. He will definitely be surrounded by guards, but we don't know if he can handle himself in a battle." Lacie said, "I'd go along, but I have to make sure things are well here."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-02-24, 17:41

"Sounds like fun." Mercy joked with a half smile "Yeah I'll go. Who else is going?"
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-02-24, 17:45

"You'll be accompanying Alaric and Genevieve." She explained, "I have no idea if you and Alaric have actually spoken, so sorry for sticking you with him."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-02-24, 17:51

"I'm sure it'll be fine." Mercy said. "I'll probably want to talk to him before we leave though. That might be beneficial."
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-02-24, 18:06

"Good luck." Lacie muttered, a hint of annoyance clear in her voice, "He's too busy doing childish things with his siblings, he was suppose to leave for the mission yesterday, so good luck even trying to take him away from a minute to have a conversation with." and on that bitter note she walked away, heading into the woods.

"Hey, Rick." Mimi said as he was playing checkers with Allen.
"Hmm?" he asked, as he moved his red chip to diagonally to the right.
"Lacie said you were leaving soon, right?" Her voice was small
He looked over at her and smiled sadly, "Yeah, but I'll be back soon."
"Ada's taking us away soon though to Avon City to get better training, please don't go yet, I want to spend more time with you." tears formed in his wide grey eyes, "We never get to be a family anymore, Allen and I are always being taken away to be trained while you go on missions."
Allen's hand hovered over his black checker chip before slowly moving it away and glancing out the parlor window. Alaric knew the kid was just trying to act tough, in truth Allen was as upset about it as Mimi.
"I hate leaving you guys, trust me, ever since Mom died. . . "his voice trailed off for a bit before picking up in volume, "I promised we'd stay a family, and we are. Even though we are separated once and a while doesn't mean that we're not a family anymore, don't forget that. Since after how many weeks or months, we'll be back in this room, together, like always."
A small smile grew on Mimi's pink lips and she nodded, "You're right, we're a family! Always!" She pulled Alaric out of his seat, then Allen and hugged them both, "We'll always be together!"
Allen looked a bit flustered before hugging back his sister, "Right, always." he vowed.
"Awh, this is so touching." Alaric teased lightly, hugging his younger siblings.
Although they were technically not related, he always thought of Mimi and Allen as his younger siblings.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-02-24, 18:12

Mercy waved for Jack to come over.
"What was that?" he asked, peering up at her with big blue eyes
"I've gotta go on a mission." Mercy explained
"Really?" Jack asked, sadness creeping into his voice
"I'm sorry Jack, it's an important one. I've got to go find Alaric. he's going with me and I've never actually spoken to him." Mercy said, wrinkling her nose at her brother in an attempt to get him to laugh. It worked partially, as he cracked a grin.
"I'll be fine then, find me before you leave though." he asked
"Promise." Mercy said, giving him a quick hug before setting off to find Alaric.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-02-24, 18:27

"Alright, alright, enough with the hugging, I think Allen is going to start bawling out of embarrassment." Alaric teased, noticing Allen's scowl.
"Shut it, Alaric." Allen said, his scowl broadening.
"I'm a big brother, I tease my little siblings, it's a living." He smirked, releasing his siblings from the hug.
Mimi laughed and poked Allen at the cheek, "Stop trying to act all manly, you're acting like an ass." she grinned.
Allen clenched his teeth, about to fire back an insult but Alaric broke it up.
"Hey, hey, you two have been around each other for three weeks, how about you take a break from each other. Allen, take my bow, you can practice some archery in the woods, and Mimi, didn't you want to go into town? Ask Stefan if he'll go with you, but don't bother him too much, okay?"
"Got it." Mimi grinned and bolted out of the room, her baby blue dress swaying as she ran.
"Thanks, Rick, I don't know how much longer I could've taken with being around Mimi." he breathed in relief.
"But she does have a point, I realize you want to seem tough but lighten up once and a while, alright?"
Allen frowned but nodded, "Got it." he said and walked towards the exit, grabbing Alric's bow that was on the table as he exited
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-02-24, 18:33

Mercy entered the parlor and glanced around, spotting who she was pretty sure was Alaric. She stepped out of the way as Allen walked passed and tried to decide how best to start a conversation.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-02-24, 18:42

Allen glanced at Mercy as he walked by, his grey eyes observing her only for a moment, then continued out to the woods.
Alaric stood at the window of the parlor, not even turning around, "So, I'm guessing your the one who will accompany me. It's Mercy, right?"
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-02-24, 18:46

"Yeah, and you're Alaric?" Mercy asked, approaching him.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-02-24, 18:48

"Yep, well I think it is. I can only assume since it's the name my mother stitched onto my underwear when I was five." he smirked and leaned against the window, facing her.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-02-24, 18:58

"Hmm, so you're one of those people who can't help but answer simple questions with dripping sarcasm." Mercy said with a slight chuckle.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-02-24, 19:09

"It drives people crazy, which is mainly why I do it." he smirked slightly, "So, what did Lacie say about the mission to you?"
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-02-24, 19:16

"That we were supposed to pay Sebastian a little visit to show him what we are capable of." Mercy replied
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-02-24, 19:20

"Alright, good, just making sure you're up to date, dear." Alaric nodded, "So it's just the two of us then?"
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-02-24, 19:23

"No, I think Genevieve's coming too." Mercy replied
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-02-24, 19:35

"Ah, Miss. Grump I see." Alaric nodded, "Fair enough. I suppose we'll leave in the morning then."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum