Eragon Fans
Welcome back! Please visit this topic: https://eragonfans.forumotion.net/t39-anyone-still-come-here-reply-please

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eragon Fans
Welcome back! Please visit this topic: https://eragonfans.forumotion.net/t39-anyone-still-come-here-reply-please
Eragon Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcasts RP

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Outcasts RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Outcasts RP

Post by saphy333 2012-02-24, 19:43

"Hey, no name calling." Mercy said "And yeah we should probably leave in the morning."
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-02-24, 20:48

"It's just a nickname, I have nicknames for almost everyone around here." He smirked then nodded, "Right, be ready to wake up bright and early, dear, we've got a long journey ahead of us."

Allen got caught up in a conversation with Ada before he headed out towards the woods. He drew the string back and put the arrow into place before shooting at a tree.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-02-25, 05:58

"I'll be up dear." Mercy said, drawing out the last word with a half smirk.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-02-25, 09:44

Alaric smirked slightly and straightened up, "Very well then. I heard rumors that you and Genevieve were from the Brotherhood, maybe it's best that you alert her about the upcoming assignment."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-02-25, 09:50

"I'll go find her." Mercy agreed with a nod
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-02-25, 12:16

"Good." Alaric said and walked towards the exit of the room. He stopped at her side, glancing over at her, "See you bright and early then, partner." he smirked before exiting the room
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-02-25, 12:22

"See you." Mercy said shaking her head slightly in amusement. She decided she'd check the barn for Gen and then if she wasn't there she'd decide where else to look.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-02-25, 13:20

Gen laid back on the roof of the barn, watching the setting sun. Her arms were folded behind her head, and she traded her usual style of a pale green dress with a pair of black slacks and a black long sleeve shirt. She didn't care if men gave her a weird look and if women gossiped about it behind her back. She released a sigh and lifted her arm up, looking at the silver band on her wrist, which held the name of the two boys she cared about most in the world. Sadness crept into her heart but she pushed it away, afraid to confront it.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-02-25, 13:29

Mercy walked up to the barn and noticed a figure on the roof. She could tell it was Gen so she made her way into the barn, up into the hayloft and then out onto the roof.
"Hey Gen." she said, coming up behind her. "Mind if I join you?"
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-02-25, 14:15

Gen glanced up at her for a moment then turned her gaze back up to the sky, "Yeah, sure." she said, scooting over to the right a bit. She kept silent, her mind wandering.

"Uncle Alexander!" Catherine cried, sitting down on her lavishly covered bed.
Alexander came walking in, wearing a frown on his face. He crossed his arms, "What is it Caterina?" he sighed, calling her by her real name.
She pouted, "It's Catherine now, Uncle. And I'm bored, where is my dear cousin?"
"He's preparing to leave to Amacitia with William tomorrow." Alexander said, sounding bored.
"I want to go!" Catherine exclaimed, jumping up and ran to her uncle, throwing her arms around him, "Please, please, please let me go!"
Alexander sighed, rolling his eyes, "Very well."
"Yay!" she squealed, "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!"
"Just don't distract William."
"I'll try my best not to." she winked, "but I can't promise I won't stir trouble in Amacitia."
"That's fine, they could use some more excitement." Alexander smirked.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-02-25, 14:19

Mercy sat down beside her and pulled her knees up to her chin.
"Lacie wants us to go on a mission tomorrow." she said, deciding not to beat around the bush.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-02-25, 15:14

"Weird, she never told me." Genevieve frowned, "What does she want us to do?"
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-02-25, 15:18

"Pay Sebastian a visit while he's in Amacitia" Mercy replied, looking over at her.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-02-25, 16:16

Genevieve was silent for a few moments, taking it in. She lifted her head up and trusted herself forward into sitting position, "Alright, when are we leaving?"

"Cousin!" Catherine grinned as she hugged her 'long lost' cousin. She smiled up at him with her hazel eyes, "So, your dad said I could come with you." she announced.
Sebastian looked down at her, a frown clear on his thin lips, and annoyance in his intense dark blue eyes, "Why would father punish me like this." he muttered.
Catherine glared at him, but it went away with a flash and she smiled again, "So, I'll see you in the morning then."
"Sure." Sebastian muttered, breaking out of her hug and went back into his room, shutting the door behind him.
"Bastard." Catherine hissed at the close door before going back to her room.
Sebastian sauntered over to the large window that overlooked Avon City. It had only been exactly six months since his father had reclaimed him from the training camp he was sent to. His father explained to him that he needed him in hiding, in order to keep him safe from the unruly, blood thirsty rebels, so he sent him to be trained his whole life. He knew he should feel anger for being ditched and having to go through such cruel training, but for some reason, he felt grateful to his father. "Maybe that's what it feels like to love family." he muttered to himself. He sat down at the wide windowsill, stretching out his long legs as he put his arms behind his back, his white collared shirt wrinkling with the movement.
He was excited to finally be on his own without his father accompanying him, perhaps he'd finally be able to take on the foul rebels on his own. "I want to be the one to kill off the last of those damned Outcasts." he told himself quietly.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-02-25, 16:19

"We're leaving in the morning. Oh and Alaric's coming too." Mercy said, remembering to tell her about him.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-02-25, 17:18

"Ah, that . . . strange guy." Gen said, making a face, "If he has to come, then so be it I guess." She got up to her feet, "I guess I better get some rest then, see you in the morning then, Mercy." She said and started to leave. She felt uncomfortable being around Mercy, it brought back too many memories of her brother.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-02-25, 17:23

"See you in the morning." Mercy said. She looked up at the sky Gen had been gazing at moments before and sighed. She could tell Gen didn't especially enjoy being around her anymore, yet another loss. Shaking her head to banish dark thoughts. Mercy stood up and decided to find Jack then go to bed.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-02-25, 17:38

Gen climbed down the ladder that brought her back to the barn then headed out to her room in the farm house. She had managed to climb up the ranks and get her own room inside. She walked into the house, not drawing any attention from other Outcasts members who were there, and went into her room, shutting the door behind her, allowing emotions to run in. It was easier to let them flow when no one was around.

Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-02-25, 17:43

Mercy climbed down carefully from the roof and went off to find Jack. She found him messing around with a few of the other kids outside the farmhouse. He came back to their room with her without much complaint which surprised her, but then again, he knew she need sleep before tomorrow. Mercy tucked him into bed with a small peck on the side of the head and then climbed into her own, willing herself to go to sleep.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-02-25, 19:14

"Well, I guess this is it." Alaric sighed, sitting on his bed in the room he shared with his siblings, "I'll be leaving bright and early tomorrow."
"I still wish you didn't have to go." Mimi said quietly.
Alaric smiled sadly and pulled her to his side and hugged her, "There, there, little sister, I'll be back before you know it, I'll even try to go visit you when you're with Ada."
"We'll be days away." Allen reminded.
"I'll find a way to get there." Alaric promised. He smiled for a moment before releasing a sigh, "I better get some rest."
"We'll try to be up in the morning to see you off." Mimi smiled.
"Don't get up early on my behave." he smirked and collapsed onto the bed, pulling the white sheets to his chest and closed his eyes as his head hit the pillow
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-02-25, 19:24

Mercy slept surprisingly well considering what she new she had to do tomorrow. Still, she was up before dawn. She watched jack sleep for a moment, wishing she didn't have to leave him. As quietly as possible she scribbled a note for him, telling him to be good and that she'd see him soon, then gathered her things and slipped out the door. It was still a little early before they were supposed to meet, so Mercy settled on the Eastern side of the farmhouse to wait for the sunrise.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-02-25, 19:49

Gen glanced out the window as she started to pack her things. Right now she wore black trousers under her light green dress that was trimmed with white. She sat down on her bed as she put on her boots. She released a sigh as she grabbed a various amount of weapons and stuffed them into her bag. She was anxious to get on this mission, she wanted to get some revenge for her brother and Levi, right away.

Alaric yawned, opening his eyes and almost jumped in shock as Mimi sat at the end of his bed. Her grey eyes widened, "You're up, good." she smiled.
"What the hell, Mimi?" he muttered and blinked, his eyes still heavy with sleep. He turned his gaze towards the right side of the room and saw Allen leaning against the wall. He wore a small smile on his face.
"We just wanted to see you off." Mimi smiled, and hugged him.
Alaric smiled slightly and hugged her back, "Alright, well follow me then to my departure." he said and grabbed his bag of belongings, exiting the room with Mimi and Allen following
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-02-26, 06:21

Mercy checked her bag to make sure she had her gun, dagger and other various things. Alaric and Gen should be up soon, so she stood and stretched, heading over to the front of the house.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-02-26, 14:05

Genevieve walked down the stairs and out of the house. She stretched fluidly and glanced over, seeing Mercy walk towards the house. She then glanced over to the right hall, hearing the quite conversation between Alaric and his siblings.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-02-26, 14:43

Mercy noticed Genevieve and changed directions, heading over to her.
"You ready?" she asked
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum: