Eragon Fans
Welcome back! Please visit this topic: https://eragonfans.forumotion.net/t39-anyone-still-come-here-reply-please

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eragon Fans
Welcome back! Please visit this topic: https://eragonfans.forumotion.net/t39-anyone-still-come-here-reply-please
Eragon Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcasts RP

3 posters

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

Outcasts RP - Page 22 Empty Re: Outcasts RP

Post by eragongirl101 2012-12-14, 22:09

"Yeah. I say bad things when I'm drunk. I need to apologize profusely. Should I get her anything or just do a bleeding heart kind of thing?"

Jennings smiled briefly, understanding. "We're in a pit together. We're gonna have to talk or I just might die of boredom."

Lena shifted only slightly to get a better look at him. There was a slight rustle that could be passed off as any small animal.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-12-14, 22:13

Vincent looked at him curiously, "Well, sir. I'm not one of romance but perhaps just talking would help."

"Maybe I will." Ash said with a slight smile as he finally sat down, letting himself relax.

Finn paid no mind to it and would regret it later. The hunt continued on though and he ended up finding everyone, though Lena took a while. It was dark now and there was no sign of 'Warren' or Jennings. Alaric walked up to the kids, "It's getting late, Phil you should get inside and you three, tell Jennings your little game is over. We should all get home."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-12-14, 22:16

"I thought so, too. Getting her flowers or something always seemed douchebaggy to me." He sighed. "Well, I'll see you around, assuming she doesn't kill me."

"And your pacing was making me nervous," he joked and crossed his legs underneath him. Jennings leaned forward on his elbows.

Lena nodded and looped her arm around Phil's. "Want me to walk you back?"
He blushed lightly. "I'm worried about Warren though."
"Finn'll find them. We just need to get you back before the others start to worry about you."
"Alright," he said slowly.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-12-14, 22:19

Vincent chuckled, "Good luck. You'll be fine."

After a few hours Ash finally said, "I guess I feel like my father was disappointed by me. I didn't learn quickly what he wanted me to learn. He would've liked having a son like you more."

"No, Finn go with Lena, I'll look for him alone and Warren. What does he look like?"
"He has weird white hair." Brooke said.
Alaric raised an eyebrow but nodded, jogging into the woods.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-12-14, 22:26

"Thanks, man." He waved and headed towards the castle, apology speech working in his mind.

Jennings smiled sadly. "You're hard on yourself. You're observant though. I've noticed that much. And observant means smart. Dumb people aren't observant. Give yourself some time. You're always welcome to train or practice with Finn and me. Phil joins us sometimes, but he's not big on swords. He likes the spy stuff."

"Let's head back before it gets too dark," Lena said, leading the way.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-12-14, 22:29

Vincent looked at his son, "I see he likes you, good. Where is your friend though?"
"I don't know, we were supposed to do this cute duo act. Oh well, it worked without him." Seth smirked.
"I have a feeling Colton will become a great ally."

Claudia was at the training yard slashing and stabbing at the training dummy violently.

Ash blinked, shocked by his kindness but smiled, "Yeah . . I think I'd like that." he looked at him for a moment, "Jennings, right? So, what's your story?"

Finn nodded, following after them, "I hope they're okay."

Alaric ran through the woods calling out, "Jennings? Warren?" Though he got no response and the moon was covered behind clouds, making it darker than usual.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-12-14, 22:40

Colton changed directions when he saw Claudia. He hesitated, noticing she was swinging a sword. "Oh dear." He walked over slowly, hands up in surrender.

"My brother died of a disease that went through Avon a while ago and my dad disappeared. Israel and Alaric kinda became my two dads in a way. Israel trained me and taught me basic life lessons, and Alaric just kinda took me in whenever he needed to. Finn and Lena are like my siblings. Whatever I am, I am because of them."

"It's Jennings. He can handle himself," Lena reminded.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-12-14, 22:43

Claudia turned as she heard footsteps and when she noticed who it was she pointed her sword at him, "I swear to Gods, Colton, I will stab you if you come any closer."

Ash was quite for a while before saying, "I'm sorry about your brother. But . . it's nice that you have so many around you. I envy you for that."

"Yeah, but what about Warren? And it's getting colder. I can't help but worry. I'm a prince, I should be the one getting them."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-12-14, 22:46

"I'll stay here then. I won't move. Am I allowed to speak?" he asked with a sheepish smile.

"I still miss my brother though. I can't remember much. It was so long ago, but I am lucky." He smiled. "Maybe you can join the big family we've got going here. Phil's turned into our cousin. No reason you can't either. And I'll tell Brooke to be quiet about your hair. I think it's cool, personally."

"And Alaric's the king. He's being a good one by looking for them." She smirked a little. "Maybe they can snuggle to keep warm."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-12-14, 22:50

"Fine." She said, "But if I don't like what I hear I reserve the right to attack you." she narrowed her eyes at him.

Ash blinked at his offer and smiled, "Yeah, I think I'd like that." he was taken off guard by the whole thing, "And thanks, I like it as well, though it's annoying when people call it weird." He smiled to himself, he was getting to where his father wanted him to be.

"Yeah, I guess you're right, dad can handle it." he then stared at her, "You're weird."

"It's too damned dark." Alaric swore, as he continued to search.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-12-14, 23:01

"Completely fair." He exhaled. "I'm sorry," he said simply. "I was dumb and thoughtless, and I was completely out of line. I'm not going to make excuses to you because you deserve better than that. Just know that I really am, truthfully, sorry."

Jennings grinned. "We'll have to invite you and Phil over for dinner sometime. Get the swanky food over the orphanage food, even though that stuff's not bad. I've eaten there a few times when I was helping out. And it's very cool. How many kids have white hair?"

She giggled. "But it's a funny mental image, isn't it?"
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-12-14, 23:04

"The things you said made you a pr*ck." She snapped, "And honestly, with everything going on, I really don't need this."

"I think I'd like that." Ash grinned, eager, "And I don't know . . I got it from a sickness, it just turned my hair all white when I was nine."

"Kinda." he said, making a face, "You're really weird."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-12-14, 23:13

"I know. I know," he agreed, hands still up in surrender. "I'll leave you be."

"That sucks, but hey, you survived to tell the tale," he said with a grin.

Lena laughed. "I know," she said guiltily.
"You are," Phil agreed, scrunching up his nose.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-12-14, 23:15

Claudia sighed, turning her back to him. She still loved him, of course, she was just frustrated, hurt and confused as to what he said.

"True." He smiled, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, as the old cliche says."

"So you want Warren and Jennings together, weiiiird.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-12-14, 23:19

Colton hovered for one more moment before turning back to the castle.

He chuckled. "But a true cliche."

"No! No, not like that. Just a weird and funny mental image I had. They'd be like penguins!"

Levi walked through the forest, heading for the city.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-12-14, 23:24

Claudia fell to her knees in emotional and physical exhaustion as she let out a groan, "Guys are idiots."
Ashlee sat in her room, holding an ice pack to her forehead, "Damn." she muttered, hung over.

"I suppose." He smiled, then looked down at his hands, "I appreciate you being so kind to me, I'm really not used to it."

"Oh, so now you think of them as penguin people too? You're soo weird." he teased, just being a jerk.

Alaric released another call, "Warren, Jennings! It's time to go home!"
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-12-15, 18:58

Colton poured himself a glass of ice water and leaned against the kitchen counter. He sighed and massaged his temples.

"Culture shock?" he asked with a little chuckle.

"Oh shut up," she muttered, giggling.

Levi perked up, hearing Alaric's voice. He recognized it immediately. He paused before heading for the sound. Mostly from curiosity. He mentioned Jennings.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-12-15, 19:22

Ashlee ended up going downstairs to check on her tea. She walked down the stairs and saw Colton in the kitchen and smiled, "I can't remember anything, but I think it was fun."

"Yeah." Ash smiled and begun to shiver from the burst of cold wind. He released a series of sneezes and coughs.

"Phil, I don't know if we should hang around her anymore. She's so weird."

Alaric heard footsteps and perked up, "Jennings, Warren?" he called, following the sound.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-12-15, 19:40

He glared at her momentarily. He knew it wasn't her fault, but all the same. "I shouldn't have let you talk me into that."

Jennings frowned, concerned. He scooted closer. "Hey, you alright?"

"I agree. She'll poison our minds. We need to get away from her. Now," he agreed, pulling Finn away from Lena.

Levi followed Alaric's voice. He was getting closer.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-12-15, 19:42

Ashlee blinked, "Did something happen?"

"Yeah, sorry." he said, teeth chattering, "I just don't do good with the cold. I'm a bit sickly."

"Thanks, I was afraid she was going to make me catch her weird." he smirked, "You're a great friend."

Alaric continued forward, seeing the outline of a person, who was too tall to be any of the boys. He pulled out his gun, "Who's there?"
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-12-15, 19:47

He sighed. "I said some stupid things to Claudia."

"We'll get out of here soon." He slipped out of his coat and draped it over Ash's shoulders. He squinted and ran his hand over wall of the pit, searching for a handhold or any sort of rock or root he could grab onto.

"Anytime, man. Don't want you catching that weird. I'd have to put you in lockdown or something."

Levi kept still but in sight. He smirked. "You don't recognize me?" he clicked his tongue. "Alaric, I'm insulted."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-12-15, 19:53

"Well you always say stupid things, but bad stupid things are cute stupid things?" Ashlee asked, pouring hot water into two cups and offered one to Colton as she added tea leaves to her own.

"Thanks." Ash shivered, closing his eyes.

"You're the best." He looked behind them and saw Lena, "You're still here?" he teased.

Alaric stiffened, finger on the trigger, the voice brought back a wave of memories "What are you doing here, Levi?" he demanded lowly.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-12-15, 20:04

He laughed. "Gee, thanks. But, bad stupid things." He took the mug with a thankful nod and scooped a spoonful of tea leaves and spices into his.

"No problem. You need it more than me." He looked to the sky. "HELP!" he yelled as loud as he could.

"Yes, I'm just choosing the high road and keeping my mouth shut."

"Doing a favor for a friend. What are you doing in the forest all alone? Can't have the king getting into a 'hunting accident' can we?"
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-12-15, 20:07

"Aaah, so she's pissed." Ashlee said, sitting down at the table.

Ash continued to cough as the harsh cold air kept stinging his throat, hearing no response from Jennings's cries.

"Probably the best. You know I love you sis." he grinned.

Alaric narrowed, "I can handle myself. Now leave." he said lowly.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-12-15, 20:12

"Very." He sat down across from her and buried his face in his hands. "I don't know what to do. I apologized, but I don't know what else to do."

Jennings sighed and tried again. "COME ON! HELP!"

Lena laughed. "I know that. You just have a weird way of expressing it."

"Feeling threatened?"
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down