Eragon Fans
Welcome back! Please visit this topic: https://eragonfans.forumotion.net/t39-anyone-still-come-here-reply-please

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eragon Fans
Welcome back! Please visit this topic: https://eragonfans.forumotion.net/t39-anyone-still-come-here-reply-please
Eragon Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcasts RP

3 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Outcasts RP - Page 11 Empty Re: Outcasts RP

Post by Mags 2012-03-24, 11:32

Alaric shot once at Sebastian, though it just flew by him. He swore once before shooting behind his back towards the group as he retreated.
Catherine started to head towards her but Sebastian put his hand on her shoulder, pulling her back.
"Let them go, we'll get them next time." he said quietly.
Catherine glared at him before shrugging his hand off of her shoulder, scowling.

Alaric caught up to Mercy and Gen outside the town. The guards didn't chase them, nor did Sebastian's men, which made Alaric feel uneasy. Gen was propped up against a tree, her hand over her wound, which was painted with crimson blood.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-03-24, 11:36

Mercy knelt down next to Gen.
"I'm not trying to be super obvious or anything..but you're losing a fair amount of blood." she said with concern "We're going to have to patch that up somehow."
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-03-24, 11:48

Gen looked at her and nodded, trying to hide the pain she felt from her expression, "We have to keep moving though, they may start to come after us."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-03-24, 11:54

"I know, but I don't think you'll make it very far unless we at least wrap some sort of bandage or something on it." Mercy said, knowing she had to be in pain.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-03-24, 12:01

Gen shook her head, "I'll be fine she insisted."
"Nonsense, drop the tough act." Alaric said, shaking his head. He knelt beside her and ripped off the cloth sleeve of his shirt and wrapped it around Gen's arm tightly.
"That will have to do for now, there's probably a small village close to her where we can get better medical supplies." he said, getting to his feet.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-03-24, 12:06

Mercy stood and offered Gen a hand with a ghost of a smile that she meant to be encouraging.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-03-24, 12:27

Gen looked at her, and her expression softened a bit and allowed herself to relax. She took her hand and got up to her feet. Once she was up, she hissed in pain from the small movement of her arm brushing up against the tree. She put her free hand to the cloth that covered her wound.
"Let us get going then." Alaric said, starting to lead the way.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-03-24, 12:32

Mercy followed Alaric, hoping there would be a little village not too far away. She was worried about Gen.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-03-24, 12:41

Alaric took his pocket watch out of his slacks and checked the time. He frowned and glaned up at the sky, "It's going to get dark soon." he alerted.
"Great." Gen sighed, and continued to trudge. The blood lost was starting to take toll on her. She leaned against Alaric as she walked, feeling a bit dizzy and lightheaded
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-03-24, 12:46

Mercy placed a hand gently on Gen's arm as they walked. They needed to find a place to stop before it got dark.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-03-24, 13:06

The sun began to set, and as the sun started to fade, so did Gen's strength. The blood soaked up the cloth that was concealing her wound drastically.
"Just hang in there, we're almost there." he said quietly to her
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-03-24, 13:09

Mercy remained silent, hoping Alaric was right. She glanced around at the surrounding woods in the fading light of dusk, and wondered what they'd do if he was wrong.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-03-24, 14:07

As the sky turned dark, Gen collapsed onto the dirt ground, unable to hold herself any longer.
Alaric swore under his breath, kneeling down beside her, "We'll have to carry her there, I'm sure the town is close." he said, worry in his eyes.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-03-24, 14:10

"I hope you're right." Mercy said, voicing her earlier thoughts with anxious concern
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-03-24, 14:17

Alaric gently picked her up and started to quicken his pace towards the town. "Dammit, if I hadn't been tricked by that woman, we wouldn't be in this mess, no one would be hurt."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-03-25, 07:04

"Blaming yourself isn't going to get us anywhere faster. It's okay." Mercy said, quickening her pace to match Alaric's.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-03-25, 08:56

"Right." Alaric sighed, holding Gen closer to him to make sure his movements weren't hurting her. He glanced forward, seeing distant lights. "That must be the town." he breathed.

"We could've killed those bastards right then!" Catherine exploded, pacing back and forth in a line while Vincent sat down in a chair in front of her. He was shirtless and had bandages wrapped around his side to patch up the wound Alaric gave him.
"Looks like his Reprogramming isn't strong enough." Vincent smirked.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-03-25, 15:12

"Thank goodness." Mercy breathed, relieved.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-03-25, 15:47

Alaric started to run forward towards the town. After five minutes they reached it. "We need to find a doctor, or someone who's go with medicine." he said, panting a bit.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-03-25, 15:53

"I'll find one. You wanna find somewhere we can stay?" Mercy asked
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-03-25, 16:06

"Sure, I'll get us a room at inn, if you find someone, bring them there." he said and hurried off towards a building that had a sign written in cursive that said 'The Hallow Moon Inn'.

"Every year they redo Reprogramming to make sure it's still strong, no?" Catherine said, seizing her pacing and stood still, wearing a thoughtful expression.
Vincent nodded, "And it has almost been a year, so he'll be Reprogrammed again soon anyways."
"I thought you guys were just going to kill him." a voice said from the door way.
Catherine turned and sneered, seeing Stella standing there with her arms crossed. "And here comes the traitor. What are you doing here?" she hissed.
"Your father has decided to let me be apart of your little circle again." she said, walking forward, "Aunt Victoria wouldn't let him kill me."
"I doubt that, I think you're just lucky, sister." he smirked.
Stella walked forward towards the small table that had a glass of wine on it and took a sip of it, "Just letting you guys know, here if you need me." she said convincingly.
"Just so you can stab us in the back? I know of your little friend in the Brotherhood." Catherine smirked.
"Israel? I'm sure he is long gone. He means nothing to me." Stella said, though it pained her to.
"We'll see then." Catherine sighed, "It'll be fun to have an excuse to kill you."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-03-25, 16:11

Mercy hurried in the opposite direction, figuring she'd just ask the first person she saw. As she turned the corner she noticed a couple of women chatting on the side of the street and she approached them.
"Excuse me, could you tell me if there's a doctor or anyone good with medicine around here? My friend's been hurt." she asked politely
"Go down this street, turn right, go all the way down and it's the last house in the left." One of the women replied after a moment of hesitation
"Thank you." Mercy said earnestly, starting off in the direction they indicated.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-03-25, 16:35

Alaric shouldered the door to the inn open and walked up to the man at the front, "Please, can we have a room." he said, desperation in his voice. He handed the innkeeper a modest amount of money.
The man hesitated then huffed, "The room upstairs to the left is free, just make sure you don't get blood on the sheets."
"Thank you." Alaric said and headed up stairs, opening the door and rested Gen on the bed. He took off the blood soaked bandage.
He looked at the wound and grimaced by the look of it. It was getting infected, and more blood started to flow onto the sheets.
"He will not be happy." he muttered under his lips before starting to try and clean her wound.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-03-25, 16:41

Mercy found the doctor's home fairly easily. She knocked on the door, praying he was home. She didn't get an answer for a moment, and she started to get concerned when a short, bespectacled man with thinning white tufts of hair answered the door.
"Can I help you?' he asked
"Please sir, my friends been shot." Mercy said, hoping he wouldn't ask many questions.
To her relief he simply responded "Let me get my bag." He went back inside and returned a moment later with a black bag she assumed carried all of his supplies. She started off down the street without another word and he followed close behind her.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-03-25, 17:03

Alaric swore as he realized nothing he was doing was working. Her wound was still gushing blood and looked infected. It angered him that there was nothing he was capable of doing to help her, "Please hurry, Mercy." he said quietly
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum