Eragon Fans
Welcome back! Please visit this topic: https://eragonfans.forumotion.net/t39-anyone-still-come-here-reply-please

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eragon Fans
Welcome back! Please visit this topic: https://eragonfans.forumotion.net/t39-anyone-still-come-here-reply-please
Eragon Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faith's Edge RP

3 posters

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Go down

Faith's Edge RP  - Page 6 Empty Re: Faith's Edge RP

Post by eragongirl101 2012-11-02, 20:16

Colin only flashed a grin. "Want me to apologize or something?" he rasped, still fighting the shadows.

Devon perked up at that. "Right. How do we do this?"
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-11-02, 20:22

"I'd rather see you suffer." Neko sneered, "Just like you made me suffer when you deserted me." his dark eyes were a void, unable to show the true conflict in his eyes. He hated Colin, but at the same time he wanted things to go back to the way they were, when they were on the run from people like Uther. Things were different. He was serving Uther.

"I've found someone for you to use to get sight." Eris smiled, taking his hand and led him through the woods and brought him to a large tree. Standing there was a boy about Devon's age tied to the tree, struggling against the bonds, his eyes wide with fear.

Fang's heart started to pound as he couldn't find Colin anywhere, "What if Death's Bloom got him?" he said to himself, panicked as he turned into a cheetah and ran towards one of their bases.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-11-02, 21:00

"You really need to let that go, Neko," he said through clenched teeth. His legs shook and gave out underneath him. He braced one hand against the nearest wall as he collapsed. He was running out of strength.

Devon followed silently, torn between anticipation and fear.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-11-02, 21:07

"Let it go?" he repeated coldly, lifting him up by the collar of his shirt, "Let it go?" he roared, shadows swirling around the two, "You deserted me, left me for dead. I was lost, I was pathetic." He snarled, "You're the reason I'm like this and you want me to let go? You piece of filth."

"This is Henry, he is a thief and a killer. He doesn't deserve his sight. Take his eyes for your own using blood magic." Eris instructed as they reached the boy.

Fang reached the place after a half an hour and turned into a wolf, tearing the guards down before howling, "Demas, where is Colin? Show yourself!"
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-11-02, 21:12

Colin met his eyes steadily. He spoke calmly and gently though the pain tightened his voice. "There's nothing more either of us can do to make up for what we've done. There's no amount of pain that you can inflict on me that will make up for what I did to you. It's time to move on. Torturing me won't change anything. Neither will killing me. You'll never be satisfied."

Devon reached out hesitantly, his fingers finding the boy's cheek. Devon cradled his face between his hands, memorizing every detail with his thumbs. He exhaled. "What if I mess up?" he asked quietly.

Demas snorted. "He's not here, Fang," he said from a doorway. He trotted up a set of stairs and walked over. "And neither is Neko."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-11-02, 21:24

Neko looked at him curiously for a moment, it would be too hard to let it go, the anger, the pain, it was easier to hold onto it, "You don't understand, you haven't gone through it. You will feel it one day and when you do, you will join me we'll be one in the same again." He pulled his shadows back. He wasn't sure what he wanted, but his anger burnt inside of him.

"L-let go of me! Ya freak!" The boy yelled, struggling against the bonds.
Eris put a hand on Devon's shoulder, "You won't." She assured, "You just need to use blood magic to replace both of your eyes, it's like replacing a light bulb." she said gently, "Just focus on his eyes and the rest will come naturally, i promise." she purred in his ear.

Fang glared at him, morphing back into regular form, "Like hell, Neko runs this little group, he must be here and so is Colin." he didn't trust his so called brother, his eyes looked at him wildly, his worry for Colin making him unreasonable.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-11-05, 18:47

Colin shuddered and sighed. "I'm stronger than you. In that regard. You've always been prone to anger and hate. Even when we were friends."

Devon cradled the boy's face gently. He nodded once and focused. He blocked out all sound other than the boy's heartbeat. He envisioned his eyes. Devon imagined seeing again. The thought made his heart soar.

Demas held up his hands innocently. "I'm being serious, bro. They're not here."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-11-05, 18:50

Neko sneered and backhanded him, "You're not strong in me in anyway. I was always the strongest, you're the one who looked up to me and that hasn't changed." he said in a husky voice.

The boy's heart raced, his eyes looking around wildly, "Please, you can't do this to me." the boy said quietly, "This isn't right!"

"I'm not your 'bro'." Fang sneered, running forward, trying to pin him to the wall as he grabbed his throat.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-11-05, 19:39

Colin's head snapped around, and he staggered a step to the side. He laughed. "I don't look up to you. Not anymore."

Devon ignored his protests. He curled his fingers around the eye and tugged until the connection severed and the eye rolled in his palm.

Demas sighed, his back hitting the wall. "Whatever. They're still not here and ramming me against walls isn't going to change that."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-11-05, 19:46

"You will again, soon enough." Neko said with a wicked glint in his dark eyes as tore Colin's shirt, "But before I get to how, I heard you had a boyfriend. Disgraceful, Uther has another reason to kill you and now a reason to kill him."

The boy screamed in pain, falling to the ground, in agonizing pain, "Oh gods! Oh Gods! This pain is unbearable!" he howled, blood rolling down his face from his empty sockets.
Eris looked at him with wicked glee, "Now use blood magic to replace our eyes, go on." she urged.

"Take me to them," he demanded lowly, his voice a growl
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-11-08, 21:38

Colin's shoulder blades hit the wall. He paled. "Leave him alone," he warned quietly. "Leave Fang out of this. He hasn't done anything to you."

Devon did the same thing to himself. He gritted his teeth, fighting through the pain as he tore out his own eye and replaced the one with the boy's. He blinked rapidly. His head ached as his brain adjusted to having sight. His vision cleared in the one eye, but the unbalance sent waves of stabbing pain through his head. He went to take the boy's other eye, repeating the process.

He sighed. "I also don't know where he is."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-11-09, 09:11

"He has helped change you, Colin, he's apart of Faith's Edge and I'm sure he wants me dead as well. I see no reason to spare him." Neko smirked, "I'll just torture him for a while, maybe keep him alive for days and just drive him to insanity." he mused.

The boy howled like a wounded animal before blacking out, his body limp and blood poured from his empty sockets.
Eris smiled darkly and stood behind him. She leaned over and whispered in his ear, "How does it feel, Devon?"

"You're going to find out and take me there." Fang said lowly, making empty threats. He was desperate to find Colin, no matter what.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-11-09, 19:28

Colin's eyes darkened. His fingers itched, the claws threatening to appear. "If you do anything to him, I swear I will kill you."

Devon blinked again, his headache ebbing away as his brain adjusted. He gasped and looked around, instantly fascinated by the simplest things. He barely heard Eris. He reached out to touch the tree.

Demas sighed again. "No matter what you do to me, I cannot make information that I don't know magically appear in my mind. It doesn't work that way. After all, you're a wolf at heart. Smell Colin out. Surely you know his scent by now," he said with a sly smile.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-11-09, 19:32

Neko laughed, amused, "You won't." he said, not taking him seriously as he called a shadow to him and made it slash at Colin's face.

Eris watched him, amused, leaning against another tree. She decided to let him have his fun before getting to business.

Fang sneered at him, "Thanks for your time." he said lowly before morphing into a wolf and took off.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-11-09, 19:51

Colin saw it coming and dodged. He lunged at Neko, his claws tearing from his palm in place of fingers.

Devon laughed to himself, fascinated and overwhelmed. "Everything's beautiful," he breathed.

"Anytime, bro," Demas grumbled, straightening his shirt.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-11-09, 19:54

Neko jumped back but was pinned against the wall. He smirked, "Enjoy it while you can, Uther will be here soon enough."

"I'm happy you think so." Eris, a smile tugging on her bright red lips. She was amused by his reactions.

Fang knew sooner or later he'd have to deal with Demas again, but now all that matter was Colin. He started to search for his a trail of his scent. The hardest thing was to focus through all the panic.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-11-09, 20:21

Colin snarled, curling his claws around Neko's neck – the claws pricking his skin.

Devon turned to smile at her. "How does anyone focus on anything? Everything's too distracting."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-11-09, 20:23

Neko just let out a savage laugh as blood rolled down his neck. His dark eyes looked at him wickedly, "Do it, kill me." he challenged, his voice strangled.

"I suppose we take it for granted." Eris said, walking over to his side and placed a hand at his cheek, "I'm glad you got what you wanted."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-11-09, 20:53

Colin tightened his grip slightly. Can I do it? he mused, knowing full well he wouldn't be able to. He'd never be able to. Colin released him, his face still twisted into a tight snarl.

Devon met her eyes. She was beautiful. "Thank you," he whispered.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-11-09, 20:57

Neko laughed as he stumbled back, the air stinging his new cuts, "Seems like we'll have to keep playing this game then." he leaned against the wall, "I'm done having my fun with you for now, we'll wait for Uther to do the rest."

Eris smiled, looking at his new eyes, "We have much to get done now, I have a plan for us." she said against his cheek.

Fang picked up pace as he found Colin's scent, running as fast as he could, but was afraid it wouldn't be fast enough.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-11-09, 21:15

Colin opened his mouth. Dozens of footsteps stormed the room with Uther at the head. He sneered at Colin, who whirled to defend himself. Within moments, soldiers lined the room. Knowing he was outnumbered, Colin calmed and watched Uther like a hawk.
The king gripped his chin. "Did you really think you could stay away for long?"

"And what's this plan?"
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-11-09, 21:19

Neko watched from the corner of the room, an amused look on his face. He idly played with the knife in his hand as he observed.

"You and I, we are going to rule this land with blood magic. We're going to restore order." Eris smiled, "Side by side."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-11-10, 19:42

"Nice to see you too, Uther," Colin greeted coldly. He snapped his face free of his grip. "You're going to try and kill me again, aren't you?"
"It's what justice demands."
"Justice. Your dumb rules. Same thing."
Uther sneered and backhanded him across the face.

"Now that doesn't sound so bad," Devon replied.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-11-10, 19:44

Neko smirked, "You should learn to shut that mouth of yours, Colin." he chimed in, "Or we'll have to shut it for you."

Eris smiled, "Good," she murmured, kissing him on the cheek, "Let's get started, then."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-11-10, 20:20

"Wooow," Colin replied, trying not to laugh. "Such an original threat. It really doesn't make a lot of sense either. Unless you're going to sew my lips shut."
"Don't give me any ideas," Uther warned lowly. "Soldiers, bind him. Make sure he can't use his magic."

"Alright. How do we start?"
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next