Eragon Fans
Welcome back! Please visit this topic: https://eragonfans.forumotion.net/t39-anyone-still-come-here-reply-please

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eragon Fans
Welcome back! Please visit this topic: https://eragonfans.forumotion.net/t39-anyone-still-come-here-reply-please
Eragon Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona RP

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Persona RP    Empty Persona RP

Post by Mags 2014-04-11, 19:36

This RP is loosely based off the video game Persona

It will take place in a small town in New York called Luxton outside of the City. The town is over all quiet, nothing exciting happens there, until murders start to occur when fog sets and when rumors start that surround looking into a mirror with the lights off at the stroke of midnight. The police have no idea who the killer is. When the first murder happens, a group of high school students find out that they can enter mirrors into another world filled with shadows, the dark side and nasty thoughts of humans, and the cause of the deaths. When they enter the world, they find they each have a Persona, a part of them they use to fight the shadows. But, they also must overcome their own shadow, which can pop out during a time of distress or lack of faith in one’s self.

Personas can have any shape, (Ex: an animal, a person, an object), and each person who has the power has only one. And each character should be a high school student, but any grade is fine. The RP will start when the first murder occurs, when they have not entered the other world yet and are unsure of their hidden powers. It will also start at Luxton High. Also, people can fight with Personas or weapons in the world against the shadows.

Name:
Weapon of choice:
Persona (Name and appearance):
Appearance:
Background:

Name: Zakary “Zak” Armada
Weapon of choice: Bat
Persona (Name and appearance): Fenrir 
Persona RP    WindWolf
Appearance:
  Persona RP    Tumblr_n3rusxcnrU1r2io1ko1_500

Background: Moved to Luxton a few years back with his mother and sister. He pretends to be laid back and quirky, although he has a hard time being the man of the family after his father just left one day and abandoned them all. He is currently a senior playing soccer at Luxton High while working to help his mom pay for the necessities.

Name: Lily Armada
Weapon of choice: Whip
Persona (Name and appearance): Titania http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/844381-bigthumbnail.jpg
Appearance: 
Persona RP    Tumblr_n3toa4PW2z1s554xfo1_500
Background: Is the younger sister of Zak, and a bit moodier than he is. She has abandonment issues from her father deserting the family. She is more secluded and doesn’t go out of her way to talk to people. She is currently a junior at Luxton High and is centered around the music and the arts.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Persona RP    Empty Re: Persona RP

Post by saphy333 2014-04-12, 19:19

Name: Anya Vasilyev
Weapon of choice: hand to hand or two knives
Persona: Nyx http://digital-art-gallery.com/picture/11522
Appearance:Persona RP    Braided-Headband
Background: Anya is generally shy and quiet, but very loyal and caring once you get to know her. She lived in Russia with her parents until they were both killed in a car crash when she was 12. Afterward she moved to the U.S. to live with her mother's grandparents because her grandmother is American. She loves to dance and paint and hopes to move back to Russia to study ballet after she finishes high school. Anya does color guard at Luxton High and mainly keeps to herself except for when she's dancing.

Last edited by saphy333 on 2014-08-20, 23:48; edited 1 time in total
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2014-04-30, 13:51

"Hey, what's with the long face?" Zak teased, nudging Lily as they walked to school, "It's the first day of your junior year, you should be excited."
"It's stupid, I'm just going to end up being in classes with the same assholes again," Lily muttered, anxiously tugging at the sleeve of her shirt.
"Nice attitude," He sighed, shaking his head, "C'mon, give it a chance."
"It's not like it's going to be more exciting than the other years."
"Damn, you're such a downer," Zak sighed, pushing through the doors of Luxton High, "I'll see you after school, 'kay? I want to get to homeroom fast to talk to Mr. Barkon."
"Yeah, yeah, okay. See ya," Lily waved before heading off. 
Zak released a heavier sigh before making his way down the hall, not minding his surroundings.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2014-04-30, 17:02

Anya made her way down the halls of her familiar little school with a sigh. She disliked the crowds in the hallway, they made her feel confined and overwhelmed, so she always tried to get everywhere as early and as quickly as she could. Most of the time however she could not avoid the jostling of her hormonal peers making their way to class. Locating her class, she dodged into Mr. Barkon's homeroom with an internal sigh of relief.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyoftheValley 2014-05-03, 18:21

Name: Avery Williams
Weapon of Choice: two hand guns
Persona: Tempest Persona RP    Red_phoenix_by_kazekori-d36j50a
Appearance: Persona RP    Auburn_fire_ombre_auburn_faded_to_red_blonde_copper_clip_in_set_851b95a6
Background: Avery is known for her kindness and willingness to stand up for others. She is also not shy when it comes to putting people in their place. Her parents were divorced shortly after her little brother, James, was born with Down Syndrome. Her mother moved to Texas to be with someone else and she now lives with her father, her bitchy step-mom, Tom (her brother who is 10) and James (who is now 5). Her step-mom requires almost all of her father's attention, forcing her to take care of her two younger brothers.
LilyoftheValley
LilyoftheValley
Shade
Shade

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyoftheValley 2014-05-03, 18:59

Avery dodged her way through the crowd of people in the hallway to get to her locker. She caught a glimpse of a senior named Kyle walking her way and continued on as though she hadn't seen him. She had gone on a few dates with Kyle over the summer, but was no longer interested. As she quickly got everything organized in her locker and tried to hurry to her homeroom, Kyle caught hold of her elbow.
"Hey, Avery. I haven't seen you for a while. How ya been?" He asked.
"Just fine, thanks." She replied
"So, where's you're homeroom? I'll walk you there." Kyle offered.
"No it's okay. I'm sure I can make it on my own." Avery replied.
Kyle smiled and gave a condescending laugh, "You know, most girls would have jumped at the chance for me to walk them to their class."
Avery let out a sigh. She couldn't put up with it any longer, "You're forgetting one thing, Kyle."
"What's that?" he asked, giving her a puzzled look.
"I'm not 'most girls'." she said as she turned sharply and hurried down the hallway.
LilyoftheValley
LilyoftheValley
Shade
Shade

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2014-08-19, 18:38

Zak shouldered the door to Mr. Barkon's classroom a few moments later, grinning over at the man, "Looks like I have you a second year in a row."
Mr Barkon rolled his blue eyes, feigning annoyance, "What have I done to deserve this?" he joked, leaning against the white board, "Welcome back, Mr. Armada."
"Same to you," he grinned, taking a seat near the front. He pulled out his phone, glancing at the time idly.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2014-08-20, 23:57

Anya sat quietly in the front corner of the room, idly sketching in her notebook and waiting for the bell to ring. Trees began to form under her pencil, filling the page with graphite forest. She rarely payed attention to her drawings unless she decided to make a project out of one, and this one was merely a tool to keep her hands busy. She half listened to the students banter around he, not entirely interested in what they were talking about, but enjoying the familiar hum of conversation.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2014-08-22, 15:27

Bored and tired off just gazing off into nothing, Zak glanced over at the girl next to him, looking at her drawing, "Hey, that's awesome," he commented, his eyes going over every feature of it.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2014-08-24, 16:10

Anya looked up, startled by the voice next to her.
"Oh, thanks. It's just a doodle." she said with a small smile.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2014-08-24, 16:40

"Then I'm impressed to see what your other stuff looks like," he smiled gently, "I'm Zak, by the way."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2014-08-24, 16:42

"I'm Anya, nice to meet you Zak." she replied, shy smile morphing into a genuine one.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2014-08-24, 16:46

"Same here," he grinned, turning his head back to face the front of the class as the bell rang. 
"Welcome back to Luxton High, everyone. I hope your summers were enjoyable since now, you're back here and ready to learn, right?" Barkon smiled at the few groans he got in return, "Hey, you all just have to make it through junior year and you're all free. So, let's get started."
"Can't it just be summer," Zak muttered, resting his head onto of his notebook.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2014-08-24, 16:51

Anya closed her sketch book and sighed. One more year and she could leave. "Just gotta hang in there" she murdered to herself, turning her attention to the teacher at the front of the room.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2014-08-24, 17:19

Zak's mind wandered a bit as Barkon lectured about what this year would bring. He started to zone out, until the static of the school's speaker system started to hum, "Attention students and faculty, we will be issuing a code red. I repeat, code red, this is not a drill."
Murmurs began to erupt in the room as Barkon's eyes were fixed on the speaker, seemingly confused.
A code red, on the first day? What the hell? Zak frowned.
"Everyone, to the corner of the room, away from the windows," Barkon ordered, "and quiet."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2014-08-24, 17:24

Arya started, getting up out of her seat with a look of nervous confusion.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2014-08-24, 17:31

Barkon stood by the door, wearing a puzzled look on his face, as the students in the corner went at their phones, looking for an answer. Zak did the same, going onto the town's news website and finding the reason for the shut down.
Nurse Found Dead, Hanging On Arthur Gavin Memorial Library's Roof
The town library? That's only down the street . . . Wait what the hell? Hanging? 

Last edited by Mags on 2014-08-24, 17:35; edited 2 times in total
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2014-08-24, 17:34

"Zak, what's happening?" Anya whispered. She'd never jumped on the smart phone train and was getting worried from the horrified looks on her peer's faces.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2014-08-24, 17:36

"I don't know," Zak whispered back, eyes dark, "A murder possibly, or suicide." Whatever it was, it didn't sit right, "We'll be okay though," he tried to reassure, forcing a small smile.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2014-08-24, 17:39

"Really?" Anya said, her eyes widening in shock. Things like that didn't really happen in Luxton.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2014-08-24, 17:41

"Y-yeah," Zak nodded, "I can't see it being anything else. It is weird though," he murmured, deep in thought.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2014-08-24, 17:45

"I've never heard of anything like that around here before." Anya murmured, concern etched across her face.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2014-08-24, 17:47

Zak snapped out of the racing thoughts and looked over at her, "Hey, we'll be okay,though," he assured, "The police are handling it."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2014-08-24, 17:51

"I hope so. It just feels...wrong" she replied, lost in thought.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2014-08-24, 17:54

"It is," he muttered, looking at the scared and confused faces huddled around them. He put his head on his knees, closing his eyes. I hope Lily is okay . . 
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum