Eragon Fans
Welcome back! Please visit this topic: https://eragonfans.forumotion.net/t39-anyone-still-come-here-reply-please

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eragon Fans
Welcome back! Please visit this topic: https://eragonfans.forumotion.net/t39-anyone-still-come-here-reply-please
Eragon Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luxeria RP

2 posters

Go down

Luxeria RP Empty Luxeria RP

Post by Mags 2013-05-15, 17:47

This RP takes place in an advance world where there is a war between two giant empires , Luxeria and Regeren. Luxeria is home to a beautiful nation that prides itself in its rich culture and its government that favors the people, while Regeren is a country that prides itself in its army and power. Though both their nations have faults, Regeren likes to be stricter and less merciful to its enemy while Luxeria can seem snobbish.

The two are at war due to disputes over land and also due to Regeren slaughtering Luxerian government figures during a conference. Luxeria also is rumored to have attacked Regeren’s royal family. Either way, both are at fault and the war is getting intense. The Emperor of Luxeria is Zephyr while Regeren’s is Cicero.

The main characters in this RP are a part of an elite guard for the Luxeria army and control Cavaliers, robot vessels with guns, missiles, all that jazz (if you’ve seen Code Geass Kinda like the Knightmares. If you’ve never seen it, here’s a picture of them: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091110001012/codegeass/images/4/40/Lancelot_-_Pan.png)

The RP will start with the group getting together to fight against a group of Regerens that are attacking the boarder.

The characters can range anywhere from 16 and up, since these people are talented, it makes sense for them to be a bit younger.

Character Sheets:
Name:
Cavalier Name:
Appearance:
Background (optional):

Name: Mya Voxis
Cavalier Name: Angel Blade
Appearance:
Luxeria RP Eye_patch_by_faulty_ai-d4efa0d
Background: She grew up in the slums of Luxeria in a city called Noxus, where she was the seventh daughter of an abusive, drunkard man. She would go on tasks through the slums, trying to get her dad what he wanted, more money for more alcohol and so on. At the age of seven she got caught up in an act of stealing for her father along with her younger brother, which resulted in the owner of the store punishing her by gouging out her eye. After this she trained herself to be swifter, stronger, to make sure she would never be weak again. At the age of seventeen she was caught trying to steal from Lord Zephyr himself. He admired her swiftness and her ability to hack into one of the Caviler Units and requested her to join the Elite Guard. She was hesitant, but knew it would help her and her siblings so she accepted.

Name: Kris Trite
Cavalier Name: Oblivion
Appearance: Luxeria RP Rebellious_adolescent_by_dorkynoodle-d3fr6m8
Background: Was born into a wealthy family and has always been a goof, but extremely loyal and talented. He is a natural at almost every sport, loves to run around and is generally arrogant. He has had an easy life, he’s known to get into fights for being obnoxious but it never really bothered him. At the age of sixteen he was recruited to begin training to become a guard and soon from there graduated to be an elite guard.

Name: Airia Tuluka
Cavalier Name: Doesn’t have one
Appearance:
Luxeria RP Dayana_by_ecthelian-d2yiyve
Background: Was born into a family of scientists that serve Luxeria and is a genius. She developed her own Cavalier model at the age of ten and built it by thirteen. She was accepted as apart of the elite group, not as a scientist but as a tactician and programmer for the group. She is a bubbly person and absolutely loves food, eats like a glutton. She has served the group for four years and is beginning her training to try and fight on the front lines.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Luxeria RP Empty Re: Luxeria RP

Post by saphy333 2013-05-15, 20:21

Name: Kalila Sospiri
Cavalier Name: Ethereal
Appearance: Luxeria RP Tumblr_m1bqh7BG9v1qfkqo0o1_500_large
Background: She was born into a middle class merchant family and grew up comfortably for the early years of her life. When she was 12 her father's business went bankrupt and the family fell on hard times. Her father became depressed and eventually committed suicide, forcing Kalila and her mother to work to scrape a living for the rest of the family. When she was 15 she was recruited and accepted so that she could help her family. She's fiercely loyal, protective and caring and she has a way of getting people to open up to her. She doesn't like to talk about herself and her past much and she tries to focus on taking care of other people.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2013-05-18, 18:00

The sound of clicks filled the room as Airia worked away on a computer, waving her hand in front of the computer to reach a certain file. As she continued to work, her eyes narrowed and concentrating, the door slid open and Kris sauntered in, his arms folded behind his head and he leaned over her shoulder, looking at the computer, "Oooh, a new Cavlier model? Is it shiny? Will it have more guns, will it--" he was cut off as Airia turned around in the chair, wearing a scowl.
"God, you're like a child! It's a secret so.." she turned off the screen and faced him, smiling brightly, "Boss has got a new mission of ya guys."
"So I've heard but Its not till later, right? Just let me see what you're doing--" He reached over her and tried to turn back on the screen but a knife was thrown just inches away from his face and hit the wall next to him. Mya stalked over, frowning.
"Kris, seriously? You can get demoted by searching through files of our superiors."
"Lighten up!" Kris sighed, crossing his arms, "And next time, don't throw knives, you could hurt someone."
"That was sort of the point." she grumbled.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2013-05-18, 20:40

"Why are we throwing knives?" Kalila asked with curiosity, walking through the door. "Kris did you irritate Mya again?"
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2013-05-19, 17:47

Kris smiled sheepishly, "Maybe."
Airia just laughed at the bunch then turned, looking over at Kalila, "So, did you get the news?"
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2013-05-19, 18:04

"I've heard we have a new mission. Haven't heard any of the details yet." Kalila said, relaxing against the wall.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2013-05-25, 20:57

"It's supposed to be top secret until you meet with the boss." Airia smiled.
"Which you know." Kris accused.
"Maybe." she smiled innocently, "But let's all talk a bit before you go to that meeting, if you all are willing."
"Sure." Mya nodded.
"Eh, why not?" Kris shrugged, "I've got nothin' better to do."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2013-05-25, 21:52

"Sure why not." Kalila said with a shrug and a smile
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2013-06-04, 17:40

"Awesome." Airia grinned, opening up a file on a computer that filled the wall of the room. "I added new parts to the Cavaliers that should enhance performance."
"Laser eyes?" Kris beamed.
Airia laughed, "No, no. But speed enhancements, strength and so on. There pretty epic, if I may say so myself." she grinned.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2013-06-05, 11:33

"If you designed them Airia I'm sure they're fantastic." Kalila chuckled
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2013-06-05, 18:25

Airia beamed at her, "Thank you, you're so sweet, darling."
"There has to be more to this talk besides upgrades." Mya frowned.
Airia smirked at her, "Clever as always. Yes, I do. I want you guys to be aware that this time, civilians will be in the picture of the mission your sent on. And the mission won't be pretty. I want you guys to mentally prepare and be ready of the fact that you may end up killing civilians on the battlefield.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2013-06-05, 19:24

The smile on Kalila's face vanished quickly. "Oh boy" she said with a sigh, her eyes darkening.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2013-06-10, 17:06

"Not that it's anything new." Mya frowned.
"It's those in the slums and some Fugent civilians. Just a heads up." Airia shrugged, swirling back around.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2013-06-10, 17:39

"Thanks for the warning." Kalila said with a sigh
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2013-06-10, 18:42

Airia smiled sadly and continued to type away, "The fighting seems to be over a member of the Royal family. So it should be interesting."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2013-06-10, 18:46

"Oh great, high profile drama" Kalila said, shaking her head "This is going to be
fuuuun"
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2013-06-13, 13:10

"Well, just wanted to let you guys be aware. Now get going, you guys don't want to be late." Airia smiled.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2013-06-14, 12:43

"Yes ma'am" Kalila chuckled with a half-hearted salute as she turned for the door
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2013-08-02, 20:33

Kris released a sigh as he followed the others out, "Well, at least we'll get some action. I do have to admit, I really don't like the idea of fighting just for stupid politics."
"The royals are idiotic." Mya put simply, her eyes dark.
:Don't say that about our King or you could be punished, Mya. You're too much." he sighed, shaking his head but she just glared at him.
"What do you think of this, Kalila?"
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2013-08-19, 19:57

"Everyone has their faults." Kalila said after a moment of hesitation, deliberately choosing a diplomatic answer.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2013-08-20, 14:09

Kris snorted, "I guess but I feel like that's not how you really feel."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2013-08-23, 20:24

Kalila grinned "If I said how I really felt about everything nobody would be friends with me." she joked
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum