Eragon Fans
Welcome back! Please visit this topic: https://eragonfans.forumotion.net/t39-anyone-still-come-here-reply-please

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eragon Fans
Welcome back! Please visit this topic: https://eragonfans.forumotion.net/t39-anyone-still-come-here-reply-please
Eragon Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcasts RP

3 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Outcasts RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Outcasts RP

Post by Mags 2012-03-04, 18:02

"No matter what, I'm going on my own." Alaric said, "I'm a big boy, I can handle myself." he smirked.
"Your confidence may get you killed." Gen sighed, shaking her head before looking over at Mercy, "It's up to you, we can work together or go separately."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-03-04, 18:05

"We may as well go separately if Alaric is." Mercy said "We will cover more ground."
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-03-04, 18:12

"Glad you guys are seeing things my way." Alaric grinned. He grunted, though, as the wagon jerked to a stop, "Graceful." he muttered.
"Well, I guess we'd better get started." Gen said, sliding off the wagon.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-03-04, 18:14

"When and where are we going to meet up?" Mercy asked, climbing off of the wagon.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-03-04, 18:28

"Hmm, how about by dusk, at the clock tower." Alaric said as he got off the wagon, and pointed to the large tower in the center of the city, "Does that sound good for you guys?"
"Fine by me." Gen shrugged
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-03-04, 18:34

"Sounds good." Mercy agreed, starring of toward the town.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-03-05, 12:11

"Let's at least get to the town together." Gen said, starting to lead the way.
"Well, looks like our adventure is about to start." Alaric grinned.

Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-03-05, 18:49

"Alright." Mercy said, falling in behind Gen.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-03-06, 14:23

"Aren't you guys excited?" Alaric grinned, "Amacitia is my favorite city, is it yours?" he asked Gen
"I have never been here before." Gen stated bluntly
"Shame, hopefully we can come here again for pleasure instead of for a mission, it would be much more enjoyable." Alaric said making a 'tch' noise.
As they reached the gate Alaric stretched fluidly, "Shall we split?"
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-03-06, 17:29

"Yes we shall." Mercy said, "See you later."
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-03-07, 12:17

"Bye ladies." Alaric winked, heading towards the local tavern, hoping to get some information from people around Amacitia.
"I'll head towards the center of town." Gen said as she turned on her heal and waved to Mercy without turning to look at her. The sound of her heeled boots were muffled from the sound of the busy streets.

"I'm bored, I'm going to the tavern" Catherine announced, turning the other way.
"Just be back at the mansion before sundown." Sebastian said, not very interested.
"I'll go with her." Vincent said with a smile, "I could use a drink."
"I'll stay with Sebastian then." William shrugged.
"I'd actually would enjoy some time alone." Sebastian admitted, "I've never been here before."
Will frowned, looking unsure but Sebastian dispelled his worry, "I can handle myself." he assured.
"Fine," he sighed, shaking his head, "I'm going to go into the center of town then."
"Got it." Sebastian nodded, watching as they all separated. He stretched fludly and headed towards the shore.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-03-07, 17:53

Mercy watched them for a moment before heading in the opposite direction, toward the part of town that was near the beach.
Keeping a careful but nonchalant eye on her surroundings, she walked through the town keeping an eye out for anyone who looked like they had anything of interest to say.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-03-10, 11:07

Catherine sat at one of the round tables with Vincent, holding a glass of red wine in her hand. She swirled the wine by moving the glass and sighed, "I'm bored."
Vincent took a large chug of his ale before wiping his mouth and saying, "Hey, at least we have drinks."
Catherine ignored him and glanced at the doorway. She raised an elegant eyebrow in interest as Alaric walked in, flicks of his light brown hair getting into his grey eyes.
Catherine's eyes followed him as he sat down at the bar.

Sebastian walked towards the shore, standing where the paved roads met the sand of the shore. From there he watched the waves wash up to the shore lightly in ripples. He put his hands in the pockets of his dress pants, letting his mind wander as he stared into the deep blue color of the water.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-03-10, 12:03

Mercy walked through main streets and back streets, stopping to ask idle questions here and there, but no one in this part of town seemed to know anything of interest as far as she could tell. Trying not to get discourages, she kept walking down the paved road that led toward the beach.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-03-10, 12:39

Alaric sat down at the bar and the bartender walked over to him, "What can I get you?" he asked.
"I'm not interested in drinks, I was hoping for some information." he said, sliding money towards the man. He raised an eyebrow but took it.
"What do you want to know?" he asked.
Alaric leaned forward, "Tell me everything you know about Alexander's son and his business in the town."
Catherine continued to listen and rose an eyebrow in interest as Alaric asked that, and Vincent smirked, "Looks like we have a Brotherhood member here."
"I'll deal with him." Catherine said and walked over towards Alaric.

Gen walked through the center of town, glancing idly at merchants who were trying to sell things towards passers. She continued to walk until she stopped in her tracks, looking straight at William who was busy talking to a merchant.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-03-10, 12:49

The town was buzzing with news of Sebastian's arrival, but no one seemed to know any details, anything useful at all. Mercy resisted the temptation to rake a frustrated hand through her hair as she parted ways with the last merchant on the road. He'd told her much the same thing everyone else had. Sebastian was coming today, and that was about it. With a sigh Mercy looked up and spotted a lone figure at the junction between the road and the sand. Figuring she mine as well talk to him too, she continued down the path.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-03-10, 13:03

"There isn't much that is said about him, not even where he is staying." The bartender admitted.
"Ah, is that so?" Alaric sighed, "Very well, thank you." he said and the bartender nodded before walking away.
"So, you're curious about Alexander's son as well?" A sweet voice said and Alaric turned around, seeing the dark haired girl, Catherine.
Alaric stayed on guard but did his best not to show it, trying to avoid suspicion, "Yes, he is the ruler's son after all, it's only natural to be curious."
"True." Catherine smiled, "My name is Emily, let me get you a drink." she offered, and called the bartender over.
Alaric hesitated, about to decline but looked at her and was stunned by her looks, "Alright," he said, with a smile, "just one though."
"Over course." Catherine smiled, This is too easy.

Sebastian continued to look out onto the ocean, though he remained on guard like he was trained to. He couldn't really explain why the ocean seemed so breathtaking to him, it was just captivating.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-03-10, 13:09

Mercy continued to advance toward the figure, getting close enough that she could see he looked about her age, at least from the back. Her feet didn't make much sound but it wouldn't be long until he noticed her, so she shuffled through her mind for what to say.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-03-10, 13:23

Sebastian sensed someone coming towards him and he turned around, the tips of his golden hair flicked into his dark blue eyes that matched his father's. He didn't say anything, he just looked at her, a frown on his thin lips.

"So, you're not from around here, are you?" Catherine asked, leaning towards him as he finished his first drink, she was sure to have the bartender order him the strongest drink available.
Alaric exhaled loudly and shook his head as things became a bit fuzzy, though it was a pleasant feeling that made his tongue loose, "Nope, I come from Nexia, just arived here today." he said with a smile on his lips, "Would you mind. . .?" he started to ask, tilting his empty glass towards her.
"Oh, of course not, bartender, another drink for my friend . . . what is your name?" she asked, "you never told me."
"Alaric, Alaric Frost." he said with grin, his voice a bit slurred.
"Right, another drink for my friend Alaric, please."
The bartender nodded and game back with another glass and Alaric immediately took another chug of it.
Vincent watched from his seat and smirked against the rim of his glass.

Gen moved towards the crowd, following Will from a distance. Anger surged inside of her, it was all his fault that things were the way they were now.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-03-10, 13:27

"The ocean is pretty today isn't it." Mercy said with a small smile, glancing out at the waves.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-03-10, 13:40

Sebastian was silent for a moment before glancing back at the water, "I suppose it is." he said shortly, keeping his guard up.

"So, tell me more about yourself, you seem like an interesting guy." Catherine said, leaning onto him as he finished his third drink.
Alaric looked at her, blinking to try and clear his faded vision, "Well, it's a secret." he said with an impish grin.
"I promise I won't tell." she whispered in his ear.
Alaric grinned and nodded, "Okay, okay, I'm a member of the Outcasts, and I'm here to kill Sebastian." he said then put a finger to his lips, "But it's a secret."
"Interesting." Catherine murmured, and helped Alaric up, "Come with me, let's have fun."
"Alright" Alaric grinned, looking giddy.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-03-10, 13:49

"It's calmer than the city today. Everyone's buzzing around." Mercy said, practically feeling the walls around him.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-03-10, 13:54

"Seems like it." Sebastian replied again with another short response. Something felt wrong about having her around, though at the same time he felt content.

Catherine led Alaric towards the mansion they were staying at, with Vincent trailing behind. Once they walked into the mansion, Alaric collapsed on the marble floor.
"I'm surprise he was standing for so long after how much he drank." Vincent commented.
"He's cute, I hope we won't have to kill him." Catherine sighed, watching as Vincent dragged him into the living room.

Gen decided to confront him as they reached a quieter part of town. She walked up behind Will, holding a knife to his back, "Keep walking, William, unless you want me to stab you in the back, although that would be poetic justice." she hissed in his ear.
"Genevieve?" he said, alarmed, "My, if this is how it has to be then fine." he said, continuing to walk, letting her direct him.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-03-10, 14:01

Mercy scrutinized the man in her mind. He looked eerily familiar to her. She discarded the feelings of deja vu and tried to figure out how to get him to talk a little more. He was very guarded, and that intrigued her, much more so than the mundane merchants had.
"So what're you doing out here all by yourself, just staring at the water?" she asked
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-03-10, 14:17

He shrugged slightly and crossed his arms, "Do I really need to explain myself for enjoying the sights?"

Gen directed him towards one of the back alleyways and spun him around, bringing her knife to his throat, "I figured Alexander would have you killed after we got away from you, but I'm glad he didn't." she sneered, "That means I get to be the one to end you."
Will smirked, "The year hasn't been kind to you, it seems, this anger has made you very unattractive." he smirked, "I do not fear you, Gen, I know you won't kill me, since if you do what else will drive your anger? it seems you feed on it."
Gen sneered at him but she knew he was right, anger was the only thing moving her forward.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum