Eragon Fans
Welcome back! Please visit this topic: https://eragonfans.forumotion.net/t39-anyone-still-come-here-reply-please

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eragon Fans
Welcome back! Please visit this topic: https://eragonfans.forumotion.net/t39-anyone-still-come-here-reply-please
Eragon Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Shadows

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rise of the Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise of the Shadows

Post by Mags 2014-03-21, 16:32

"Well, well, what do we have here?" A voice murmured, pushing through the crowd of demons until he was standing only a few feet from Blake, "A pretty boy faerie? How cute." Lex smirked, "Too bad I'm going to have to rip that face off," His eyes flickered from its warm brown to a deep black color.

"Looks like it's about to start," Nathaniel murmured to himself, putting his cigarette to his lips and inhaled. His eyes looked over the city as he sat on top of a building, overlooking the area. With a sigh, he released a trail of smoke from his lips.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2014-03-22, 12:47

"I'd like to see your little pets try." Blake snarled, eyes darting through the alley assessing the situation...it wasn't good.

Cira surged through the air over New York City, hardly sparing a glance for the impressive skyline she'd seen so many times before. As she neared the spot Cosette had described she could recognized the definite presence of demons, mildly powerful, probably humanoid. She was about to shout back to Dani that this was going to be a breeze when something darker and much more powerful blackened across her consciousness....this was not going to fun, it was going to be dangerous.

"Dani, I've got this one. You should go home and calm Cosette down." Cira said, praying her sister would listen and leave. The last thing she wanted was her little sister anywhere near him.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2014-03-22, 19:08

Lex smirked, "Brave words for someone clearly out numbered." He circled around Blake, glancing him over, "I came here since I heard rumors an angel lived around here, but instead I find a worthless faerie like you. Perhaps you know where this angel is?" He stopped right in front of Blake, "And please, no lies. I'd hate to have to rip your heart out without getting any information."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2014-03-22, 19:32

Blake rolled his eyes, hand tight around the blade ready at his side. "Do I really look like somebody who hangs out with their kind." he retorted.

Cira spotted the alley ahead, the dark presence growing like an ink splotch in her mind. She wrapped her own tell-tale, glowing consciousness tightly in a ball, no need to give away the element of surprise, not this time.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2014-03-23, 11:43

"Then I suppose you are worthless," Lex sighed, shaking his head, "Such a shame, you could have just amused me. Oh well," A devilish grin formed on his face as he lunged forward, hands going to Blake's neck.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyoftheValley 2014-03-23, 11:52

"You think that you would realize that it's a waste of your time to tell me to leave by now." Dani replied. She hated when her sister asked her to leave. It made her feel helpless and weak. She copied Cira's movements, realizing that they were going for a sneak attach.
LilyoftheValley
LilyoftheValley
Shade
Shade

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2014-03-23, 11:56

Blake leaped out of the way, rolling across the ground and coming back to his feet in a defensive crouch.

"Then at least stay back while I assess the situation." Cira said with a frown, descending toward the alley. She landed quietly on her feet and peered into the darkness, eyes adjusting quickly and taking in the scenario in front of her.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2014-03-23, 12:49

"Oh, a challenge? First time in ages I've had that," Lex laughed, twirling back, the grin still intact. "C'mon, show me what ya got!"
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2014-03-23, 12:58

Blake smirked "Gladly" he replied, lunging toward Lex, blade aimed for his throat. 

Cira watched Blake attack Lex from the shadows, surrounded by lesser humanoid demons. She knew she had a limited amount of time before Lex recognized her presence, regardless of how well she'd disguised herself.
Let's make the odds a little less overwhelming, shall we? she thought to herself. She placed her finger tips together and let warm, golden light fill between her palms. When it seemed as if it would burst out of her hands, Cira tore her hands apart, flinging darts of golden light into the chests of several of the humanoid demons, which collapsed into dust with a piercing shriek.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2014-03-23, 13:26

Lex twirled away in a flash, "Nice try, pretty boy," he smirked, though it slowly began to widen to a grin as he saw his numbers were being dwindled, "Finally, the angel arrives."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2014-03-23, 13:32

"There are easier ways to find me if you want me so badly baby, you don't have to pester innocent people." Cira said sarcastically stepping out of the shadows as another line of demons fell to her light darts.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2014-03-23, 13:46

"They were right about you, you're not like the other angels." The playful light in his eyes left as they darkened, eyes narrowing, "The more fun I'll have tearing you apart, then." He ran forward, knife sliding from his sleeve down to his hand as he lunged at her.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2014-03-23, 13:53

"I'm a lot more fun in one piece" Cira smirked, spinning out of the way and pulling one of her knives easily from her belt. "Finish off the creeps for me would you Seelie?" she asked, watching Lex carefully.

"Can do." Blake replied, turning to face the remaining demons who had been inching closer as their master's attention had become occupied.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2014-03-23, 13:56

"I guess we'll see about that," Lex murmured, throwing knife from hand to hand, "Ladies first," he winked, catching his knife in his left hand before dropping into a relaxed fighting position.

Nathaniel's ears twitched as a slight breeze caressed his cheek. He stood up, eyes looking into a specific spot in the distance, "One of the first fights," he murmured before taking off.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2014-03-23, 14:01

"As you wish." Cira grinned, the adrenaline of the first few moments before a fight coursing through her veins. She lunged forward lithely, stabbing toward his chest.   

Blake weaved through the line of demons, extinguishing them one by one as they assaulted him, leaving a pile of ashes and black ichor in his wake.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyoftheValley 2014-03-23, 14:04

Dani landed gracefully on a rooftop overlooking the action happening down below. She decided that she would try to keep her sister happy and pick off a few demons from above while staying out of sight with her bow and arrows.
LilyoftheValley
LilyoftheValley
Shade
Shade

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2014-03-23, 14:14

Lex took a step back, attempting to dodge but the tip of his knife caught his chest. He staggered back a step, grinning as he brought his hand to his bleeding chest. He held it up in front of him, admiring the crimson color before licking it from his finger, "Mmm, this is fun." He grinned, lunging forward and aimed at her arm that was holding the knife.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2014-03-23, 14:18

"Isn't it?" Cira said with a glint in her eye. She jumped out of the way as he lunged but the knife whispered across her arm, drawing blood that trickled down to her wrist. She glanced down with an irritated expression. "Well, I'm not going to lick it if that's what you want." she snorted
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2014-03-23, 14:27

"Nawh, wouldn't want you to enjoy all that blood," he laughed, "So, you can't be all alone. There must be more angels with you."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyoftheValley 2014-03-23, 14:29

Dani pulled back while sucking in air and released as she let it out. These movements were so familiar to her that it was all muscle memory. She started picking off the demons one by one, moving swiftly and fluidly. She tried to avoid hitting the creatures near Cira or the faerie so that she didn't draw attention to herself.
LilyoftheValley
LilyoftheValley
Shade
Shade

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2014-03-23, 14:30

"Do you honestly think I have friends." Cira laughed "I can handle you all by my lonesome sweetie."
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2014-03-23, 14:53

"Mmmm, no. I don't think you would cut yourself off from all of your angel pals," Lex lunged forward once again, releasing a flurry of attacks.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2014-03-23, 14:57

"Oh it wasn't my choice." Cira retorted, evading his attacks with a series of parries and blocks. "Apparently I don't play well with the other children." she said, taking a step back before jumping back toward him, returning his attack.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2014-03-23, 15:45

"True, but there has to be at least one." He spun out of the way, jumping back a step, "And I really want to find them, so I can rip them apart, limb from limb." He grinned, eyes shinning with the thought.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2014-03-23, 16:17

"Well you aren't doing a very good job of tearing me to shreds." Cira replied, continuing to advance.

Blake had made his way to the last group of demons when a light arrow whizzed past him and struck the demon directly in front of him, turning it instantly to dust. "What the hell?" he muttered, glancing up at the rooftops briefly before continuing his onslaught.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum