Eragon Fans
Welcome back! Please visit this topic: https://eragonfans.forumotion.net/t39-anyone-still-come-here-reply-please

Faith's Edge RP

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

Faith's Edge RP  - Page 40 Empty Re: Faith's Edge RP

Post by eragongirl101 on 2013-04-13, 19:44

Devon staggered back against Vake. He hissed, pain lancing up his leg.

Colin yanked Fang back and grabbed him by the front of the shirt. "Listen to me, jackass. I want to get out of this place just as much as you, so if I actually heard April, I'd be more than happy to follow her voice and get the hell out of here. But. I. Don't. You're imagining things."

April gave up on screaming for Fang. She stopped walking and buried the tip of her sword in the dirt. "Great," she muttered.
"April?" a curious, painfully recognizable voice said from behind her.
She whirled around, wrenching her sword from the dirt.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags on 2013-04-13, 19:50

The lifeless bodies continued to scream in agony, bringing up scenes of their deaths and Colette's imaginary death by Devon's hand.

Fang glared, "How the hell could I be imagining this? Let me go we have to keep going." He growled.

Colette sobbed as the corpses whispered words of hate and blame."I-I'm sorry!" She cried loudly.

Juliette sat on the cold maze floor, holding onto Jack's fake dead body, immobilized by the fear that she had done this with her cursed magic.

Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 on 2013-04-13, 19:58

"No, no, no, no," Devon muttered, staggering backwards. "This is fake."

"Because it's a maze that came out of nowhere! I think something as simple as imaginary voices is not out of the question," Colin said through his teeth.

Jack finally gave up on walking and plopped down on the ground. The dirt was soaked. "What the--?" He looked down and screamed.

"You're dead," April stated, circling the figure in front of her. "You're dead! I killed you!"
"My body yes, but my spirit lives on."
She tightened her grip on the sword. "Then I'll have to finish what I started."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags on 2013-04-13, 20:05

"No." Chloe rasped, blood covering her face, "This is real, what you did was real. You killed me because you joined Eris. And had you not joined Eris she never would have been able to reach such power and thousands wouldn't have died, I wouldn't have died. If you hadn't existed we all could have been alive."
"I'm next." Colette said softly, blood falling like tears from her eyes, "You'll be the death of me."

"Stop it!" Fang snapped, "We're waisting time!" He growled, trudging forward.

Juliette looked forward, seeing the bodies of those she had killed under Eris and broke into large sobs, unable to contain the guilt.

Colette felt herself start to burn from the flames that engulfed the town and began to scream in agony, as the others in her town began to scream along.

Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 on 2013-04-13, 20:11

"STOP!" Devon shrieked, his voice cracking with the strain. He kept one hand twisted in Vake's fur to keep him upright.

Colin dug his heels into the ground and refused to move. "I'm not marching to my death because of your stupidity."

Jack scrambled to his feet, his pants and hands soaked in blood. "What? What?" He looked around. Bodies were stacked in piles all around him. Bile rose in his throat. He continued stumbling backwards until he hit a leafy wall.

April lunged at the man, blade arcing through the air. The blow would have cut him in half if he hadn't moved.
"You can't kill me, dearie. Not really," he whispered in her ear. One hand brushed the hair away from her neck, his other arm snaking around her waist.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 on 2013-04-13, 20:13

The boy continued his agonizing screams until suddenly the fire exploded through the clearing with white hot intensity, explaining the decimation of the greenery.
"No" Jade said hoarsely, staring at the large circular ring of death that now surrounded her.
A hauntingly familiar voice called her from behind "Jade?"
"Mom?!?" Jade exclaimed, whirling around to face her. She looked identical to Jade except for her curly strawberry blonde hair.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags on 2013-04-13, 20:48

They didn't stop though, they kept walking up towards them.
"I truly loved you Devon, but you were my destruction." Eris hissed, "You're the one who helped me grow strong and powerful, but I meant nothing to you, you used me to get your sight back. I may be evil but you were above me." She sneered.
"I thought there was something between us, a blossoming romance, I had hoped. I remember standing in the woods teaching you how to use magic, but then you punished me. You'd torture me daily, you bastard." she sneered.
Colette walked up to him, holding a knife and placed it in his hand, "Just end your trail of death before you kill me as well." she whispered.
Vake looked at Devon with steady eyes, unsure what was causing his pain.

"Shut up!" Fang roared, throwing a punch at his jaw.

Juliette's heart raced as she was overwhelmed by the sights, sounds and agonizing voices, "Dear gods end this!" she cried.

Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 on 2013-04-13, 21:04

"Don't worry sweetie your father didn't see, we're going to get out of here, just you and me." Jade's mother said, starting to walk toward her.
Jade's eyes grew wide with horror, recognizing the words. "Mom no!" she screamed running forward just as the tip of a blade protruded through her mother's chest and she collapsed to the ground, leaving Jade's father standing with a bloody blade.
"What a weak, useless little thing you turned out to be." he sneered down at her as Jade knelt next to her mother's body.
"You'll never be strong enough to belong with us, and you're so different from your little friends. You think they like you? You think you're one of them? Let me tell you something daughter You don't belong there. Look at how alone you are. They all have someone, everyone has someone except for you. You'll never belong anywhere." he taunted
Jade trembled violently from anger and despair next to her mother's body, unsuccessfully trying to hold back tears which slowly burned down her cheeks
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 on 2013-04-16, 18:26

Devon collapsed to his knees, his one leg screaming in pain. He covered his face, his shoulders shaking with the force of his sobs. He didn't have the voice to yell or scream. He just sat there and cried.

Colin recoiled before the blow landed. The shock knocked him off balance, and he staggered backwards, dragging Fang with him.

"I can't . . . I can't," Jack mumbled, continuing his retreat away from the sight. The walls of the maze closed in around him, trapping him where he was.

April shrieked and twisted. She could feel his hot breath on her neck, the soft laugh in her ears, and his hands against the skin of her stomach. She bucked and kicked, but he held her still.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags on 2013-04-16, 18:33

Colette just blinked at him before kneeling forward towards him, "Just end this, please, end yourself." she whispered, nudging the knife towards him, "Atone for your sins."

Fang released a cry of surprise as he was pulled forward and stumbled across the ground and hit the maze wall in front of him, "Damn you!" he howled in pain.

Colette was curled up in a ball, sobbing from the pain from the burning and from the sights she saw. "End this, please, someone." she whispered, tears streaking her dirty cheeks.

The boy laughed, amused, "They'll probably end up killing themselves soon, joy oh joy." he laughed, "This is more fun then I thought it would be."

Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 on 2013-04-16, 18:40

Jade sobbed on the ground bitterly, shaking as the memories attacked her. She felt anger slowly cutting through the despair that held her, anger at whoever was causing this.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 on 2013-04-17, 21:15

"No, no," Devon rasped, one hand still on Vake's side.

"Yes, yes, damn me. I'm so bad," Colin snapped, snapping to his feet. He wrenched his wrist back, dragging Fang towards him. "Now snap out of it!"

Jack couldn't breathe. His mind raced, heart beat erratically in his chest. His whole body shook and his legs gave out under him.

With a final scream, April dug her heel into his shin. He growled and staggered backwards. April whirled around, punching him hard across the face. She seized her fallen sword and decapitated him.
"Good try. But I'm still here," he said behind her.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags on 2013-04-18, 10:26

"It's only going to get worse." She whispered, and before him appeared a stack of bodies that towered over. At the top of the corpses was Devon wearing a crown of bones with his eyes wicked with dark delight. "Is this what you want to be? Is it?" She demanded, eyes intense with blame.
Vake nudged Devon, distressed by how he was acting.

As Colin pulled Fang towards him Fang pulled his fist back and aimed a punch at his face as he reached him. "We're waisting time!" He snapped

Juliette continued to cry over the fake Jack's body, her eyes widened as he disappeared and instead there was a little girl that took his place and she screamed, "N-no not you! Go away!" She shrieked

Colette started to accept her fate, knowing she was going to die. But when she felt her body continuing to burn, her eyes widened, realizing what happened to her fake town wasn't her fault. Even if she stayed it would've still met the same fate. Her vision started to blurred as the maze returned to its normal state. She looked at her body and there were no signs of burns. "What the...?" She muttered and got up to her feet and through the maze, looking for the others

Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 on 2013-04-18, 16:24

Devon held onto Vake, concentrating on what was real. Lightning flickered over the ground, spreading and twisting like snakes in the grass. "Go away."

"Yes, yes we are! Time we could be using to figure a way out of here and not chasing after ghosts!" Colin screamed, catching his fist.

"I need to leave. I can't deal . . ."
"Jack?" a sleepy, young voice asked. A little girl appeared out of nowhere. She rubbed her eyes, yawning. She stopped, smelling the blood and carnage. And then she screamed.
"Hey, hey, Sophie. It's OK. I'm here," he assured, running to her.
She was gone. Everything gone. The walls opened up, letting him through.

April screamed, frustrated, angry, bitter, and desperate. She ran her sword through his chest. With a final grin, he dissipated into smoke.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags on 2013-04-18, 16:34

Colette cried, "You're a monster Devon, everything you touch is doomed to be destroyed!" she yelled before disappearing with the others.

"It's not a ghost! It's her dammit!" he snapped, kneeing him in the stomach.

Juliette looked at the girl, wide eyed, "I-I didn't mean to do that to you."
The girl was covered in blood and just smiled, "You didn't, but you let it happen. Mommy, daddy, you killed them. You didn't even know us and you killed us because she told you to."
"I never meant to hurt your village, your family, you." Juliette cried, "I-I could never on purpose"
The small girl sighed and disappeared and Juliette looked around, seeing an exit to the once dead end.

The hooded boy stretched before smirking "Now let's have the fight happen." he grinned.

"Devon, Jack, Juliette, Jade, Fang, April . . Colin?" Colette called, "Where are you?" Damn that's a mouthful . .

Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 on 2013-04-18, 16:35

"You.aren't.real." Jade said through, angry, gritted teeth as she forced herself to stand slowly.
Her father laughed darkly in response as Jade mustered all of her will power to throw a blow at him with a flaming sword. The sword sliced right through his chest, and he disappeared as in a puff of smoke, the laughter still echoing through the hazily reforming maze.
"I may be only smoke my dear daughter, but I'm real enough, I live in your head, I live in your heart, and I am still out there and one day, you're going to have to face that." his last words whispered as the smoke vanished
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 on 2013-04-18, 16:44

Devon leaned his head into Vake's shoulder. "It's gone, Vake. It's gone," he whispered, relieved and exhausted.

Colin groaned, arm twining around his stomach. "Then why can't I hear her?"

Jack looked up, blinking past the tears. "Colette?" he yelled back, his voice breaking. "Is it really you?"

April collapsed against the wall, arms wrapped tight around her. She didn't have the willpower to move.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags on 2013-04-18, 16:47

Vake looked at him with confusion, but started to trudge on towards the new opening.

"I don't know!" Fang said frustrated. A chill passed through him as he grabbed him by the hip and pulled him towards him. He looked at him, confused as all hell before he was compelled to kiss him hard on the lips.

Colette ran towards his voice and skidded to a stop, "Yeah, I'm here." She looked at him, concerned, "Are you okay?"

Juliette put her hand against the wall, struggling forward calling out the other's names, as she started to pale more and more.

Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 on 2013-04-18, 17:10

"Hold on." Devon climbed back onto his back. He was shaking and twitching.

"The hell?" Colin muttered, but he twined one hand in Fang's hair, eyes closing slowly.

"No," Jack admitted shakily. He dragged himself to his feet. "You?"
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags on 2013-04-18, 17:14

Juliette continued to search the cold, dank maze until she found Vake and Devon. She looked at Devon and frowned, noticing something off about him, "Hell of a maze, huh? How're you holdin' up?" she called.

Fang wanted to push Colin away, his heart racing in fear that this is destined to happen, that he'd get back with Colin, which was the last thing he wanted. He opened his mouth to curse him but instead the words, "I love you." Came out.

"I'm . . okay . . a little shaken up." she admitted breathlessly, "But I'll freak out another time, we've gotta get the others." she said, offering to help him up.

Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 on 2013-04-18, 17:36

Devon just stared at her. "Fine. Vake's tired," he replied shortly.

"Mm-hmm. No more words," he murmured, pulling him back.

Jack took her hand and pulled himself to his feet. "Let's go."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags on 2013-04-18, 17:41

Juliette raised an eyebrow "Uh huh.." she nodded, "We need to find the others so let's go. It'll be safer if we look together since last time we split up well... whatever this is happened."

Fang continued to lock lips with him, his hand gripping at Colin's shirt as he held him as close as possible.

Colette nodded leading the way towards the maze, "So, did you go through hell too?" She asked quietly, nervously playing with her hair.

Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 on 2013-04-18, 17:42

Jade looked around the maze, still shaking from her encounter. She heard the other's voices and started to move toward them, trying to erase the truth of her father's last words from her mind as she walked.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 on 2013-04-20, 19:29

Devon only nodded, urging Vake to follow after her.

Colin smiled, one hand coming up to cradle the side of Fang's neck.

"To put it mildly, yes," he replied quietly.

April forced herself to her feet, shoving her emotions back. She didn't know whether to stay put or look for her friends. Either decision had consequences.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags on 2013-04-21, 07:59

"I'm sorry." Colette said quietly. She went to say something else but as they turned the corner she bumped into Juliette who stumbled back. Juliette blinked for a moment before beaming, "Thank the gods you two are okay." She quickly rushed to Jack's side and looked at him carefully before breathing in relief "We just need to find Fang, Jade, April and Colin now. Are you okay?"
Colette ran to Devon and attacked him in a hug,"Yay, you're both okay!" She cried in relief before petting Vake on the head.

As the chill slowly left his body, Fang came back to his senses and growled, "Get the hell off of me!" Before shoving Colin away.

The boy leaned against the wall of the center of the maze and sighed dramatically, "When will they finally decide to show up? I want to get started with the killing already!"

Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum