Eragon Fans
Welcome back! Please visit this topic: https://eragonfans.forumotion.net/t39-anyone-still-come-here-reply-please

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eragon Fans
Welcome back! Please visit this topic: https://eragonfans.forumotion.net/t39-anyone-still-come-here-reply-please
Eragon Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcasts RP

3 posters

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

Outcasts RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Outcasts RP

Post by Mags 2012-11-05, 19:59

"Coming!" Ash called back, jogging out from inside the house. He wasn't the same he was when he was younger. He was no longer frail, now he was a strong fourteen year old with hard green eyes that were guarded. His hair was no longer red like his father's, now it was a shock of white that fell into his eyes and went down to his shoulders. A bit of curiosity went through him as he made his way over, wondering if it was just another training session or something more.

Finn groaned as he woke up, running a hand through his light brown hair. He looked out the window and swore, noticing the time of day, "Damn it." he said, realizing he overslept. He threw off his covers and rushed to put on his pants and a black collared shirt. He then ran downstairs, still buckling his pants as he went to find Jennings, cursing himself for being so late. Of all bloody days. It was the ninth year anniversary of Ash's death.

Gen sat out at the graveyard just off the estate. Her green eyes were red and puffy from crying. Nine years of living a lie, nine years of weeping at an empty grave. Nine years of keeping it to herself. She brought the cloth to her eyes as she dabbed her tear filled eyes. She looked at the grave that engraved her lost son's name with flowers scattered around it.

Claudia wandered the training grounds, her steel sword at her side as her eyes glanced around lazily for anything out of the ordinary.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-11-08, 21:45

Levi smiled at his son. "I have a gift for you." He pulled a pistol and engraved knife from a bag. "I've had these since I was 14. Now I think it's time for you to own your own weaponry. You're getting very good at it."

Jennings leaned against the wall next to the staircase and watched Finn run by. "You're up late," he stated, a teasing tone lacing his voice. He had kept his red hair and as he grew older, more and more freckles spattered his face.

Colton and Israel wandered through the courtyard, talking quietly until Israel spotted Claudia. "I'll catch up with you later. Be good," Israel teased before turning and heading in the opposite direction to find Gen.
Colton only rolled his eyes and ran over to sweep Claudia up. Not the best idea considering she was holding a sword.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-11-09, 09:22

Ash looked at it, his eyes growing wide in excitement as he examined the weapons, taking them into his hands. He looked back at his father, with a bit of pride and enthusiasm. He turned the pistol over in his hands before putting it into a holster at his side. He then examine the knife, narrowing his eyes as he tried to read what it said, "Father, thank you." he said with a smile, inclining his head, "I really don't know what else to say, this means a lot." He was no longer able to show emotion as well as he did when he was younger, he had become more stoic with the life he was living now.

Finn turned his head and smiled guiltily, "Yeah, sorry about that." He said awkwardly, "Was tired from training yesterday." he walked over to him, his blue eyes searching Jennings's face, "How are you doing, Jennings?" he asked, concerned about his friend.

Claudia looked over and smiled, but it changed as she saw the sword and twirled out of the way, "You know, as sweet as the gesture is, I'd rather not have a sword going through my side when we embrace." she joked lightly. Her blonde hair was up in a ponytail and her gray else looked at him with amusement.

Gen released a small sigh as she stood up, unable to look at the false grave any longer. She kept thinking about Ash, wondering if he was even still alive, and if he was, how was Levi treating him? She didn't trust Levi, she thought of him as a monster.

Alaric released a sigh as he sat at his desk, going through more and more paperwork. He took a sip of his coffee before scribbling information of a piece of paper. He released a large yawn, rubbing his eyes. he hadn't been able to sleep much for the past few days. Most of his time was spent in his office, dealing with affairs.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-11-09, 19:32

Levi smiled and patted his shoulder. "You're welcome. It was about time I gave those to you."

Jennings shrugged one shoulder. "I'm alright. I think. I just kinda feel dead, if that makes sense."

Colton laughed. "Good point. Put the sword down and I'll start over?"

Israel watched Gen from a distance. Ever since Ash's death and Levi's disappearance, he'd been keeping an eye on her. They both suffered a lot at Levi's hands.

Isabella and Lena were at the door, watching Alaric.
"I always have the urge to stick my finger in his mouth whenever he yawns that big," Isabella remarked to Lena, just loud enough for Alaric to hear.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-11-09, 19:37

Ash smiled before putting the knife at the side of his belt. He looked back over at his father, "Any training for today?" he asked, though his body was still bruised from yesterday's session.

Finn nodded, "Kind of, I can understand." he said quietly, "I can't believe it's been nine years, though." he said, barely audible.

"Sounds good," Claudia said, putting her sword in its sheath, "Now I'm ready."

Gen continued to walk back towards the house, oblivious to everything around her as her mind begun to race.

Alaric looked up with a tired smile, "That's just weird, my dear." he joked lightly, getting up and stretched with an obnoxious yawn.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-11-09, 20:04

"Nothing too brutal. We're working on stealth today. You'll need a little bit of a break after yesterday."

Jennings only nodded and scuffled his feet. "I can barely remember his face anymore," he admitted quietly. "I can only see his eyes, really. Everything else is . . . blurry."

Colton laughed. He threw his arms around Claudia, spun her around, and kissed her neck.

Israel kept his distance. She wouldn't want to talk right now.

Lena laughed. "Now he's just taunting you."
"Yes. Yes, he is." She poked Alaric's stomach. "He really shouldn't do that."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-11-09, 20:07

Ash breathed a little in relief and nodded, "Sounds easy enough." he nodded before releasing a harsh cough.

Finn put a hand on his shoulder, "I know, it's a shame." he said quietly, "I can't even remember why I used to dislike him so much when I was younger. I really regret it." he said quietly, before brushing it off, "Have you been to visit him yet?"

Claudia smiled and kissed his nose, "Hello, my dear." she greeted happily.

Gen looked around, breaking out of her deep thought for a moment, realizing she was being watched, "Hello?" she called, looking around.

"I'm ruler of Avon, I'll do what I want." he joked lightly. He looked over as he saw their youngest, Brooke, walk into the room, rubbing her blue eyes and released a yawn.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-11-09, 20:34

Levi patted his back gently. He still obsessed over Ash's health. He led his son to the forest at the edge of the property.

"No, not yet," he admitted. "Will you come with me?"

Colton grinned and set her down. "Hello. How are you today?"

Israel emerged and smiled gently. "Hey, Gen."

Isabella laughed. "As if I haven't heard that one before."
Lena ruffled Brooke's hair. "Hey, girly."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-11-09, 20:40

Ash glanced away, embarrassed still by his poor health. He felt like it made him weak, which is what he feared. He followed after his father, his hands in his pockets.

"Of course." Finn nodded ,"Let's go."

"I'm okay, tired more than anything." she complained but smiled anyways, "I've been on night duty lately."

Gen looked over and relaxed a bit, forcing a smile, "Israel, were you just going to follow me around?" she asked, trying to keep a look of sadness out of her eyes.

"It never works though, does it?" He sighed, running a hand through his hair.
"Hi!" Brooke said, smiling up at her, "Where's Finn and Jennings?" She asked, pronouncing Jennings's name with an upbeat tone.

Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-11-09, 21:04

Levi stopped at the edge. "So, basically, you're going to hide and avoid me. You'll have to use your observation abilities while keeping as quiet as possible. If I catch you, we start again."

Jennings smiled and followed him to the graveyard.

"I could always pull some strings. Give you a break," he offered.

Israel offered a smile and came up to her. "I needed the practice. How're you doing?"

"Never," she teased, kissing his cheek.
Lena giggled. "Downstairs, I think."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-11-09, 21:10

Ash nodded, "Understood." he knew if he failed, it would only end up going on until midnight. He was never good at stealth though, due to being prone to coughing and sneezing, "Let's do this."

"How long has it been since you've visited him?" Finn asked as they made their way towards the spot.

Claudia shook her head, "No, I don't need that." she said, brushing off the offer, "I already get looks from my men, and your father's, because of our relationship, I don't want them to think I get special privileges."

"I've been better." Gen said quietly, looking back at the graveyard. She never told anyone of what truly happened to Ash, and she never planned to.

"Let's go then! Before Mom and Dad kiss more." Brooke said, making a face as she darted downstairs.
Alaric chuckled, "Looks like we'll have some alone time for once."

Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-11-09, 21:45

Levi nodded, impressed with his determination. "I'll give you five minutes to find a hiding spot before I start looking. Go."

"Alright. I just don't want you to exhaust yourself."

Israel wrapped her in a hug. "I'm sorry."

Lena laughed and led her downstairs.
"One of those rare moments," Isabella agreed, smiling up at him.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-11-09, 21:56

((I'm going to assume they're outside, if not I'll edit it))

Ash nodded before running forward on silent feet. He found a tree and started to scale up it before jumping from tree to tree further out until he perched up on a branch, looking down at the forest ground.

Finn released a quiet sigh as he led him to the black fenced area outside the estate grounds, the graveyard.

"I won't, I'm a big girl. I've been doing this for years." She smiled, kissing him on the cheek, "I just hate that it keeps us away from each other."

Gen allowed herself to crumple in his arms and nodded numbly, "It just gets harder not having him around." she said quietly, "And I haven't been fair to Jennings, being like this all the time." her lower lip quavered.

"Why does Jennings and his mom been so sad this week?" Brooke asked, looking up at her older sister.

Alaric kissed her lightly on the lips, "I'm sorry I've been busy, Izzy, it's just I have a lot to do for Adonis."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-11-10, 19:53

(They are. You're good.)

Levi counted down the last few seconds before heading through the forest. He stayed as quiet as possible. All senses were on alert.

Jennings glanced over at him. "Sorry. It's been a while. Almost a year."

"I just worry about you is all," he replied, smiling. "I know. It does not make me happy."

"They're remembering something sad that happened before you were born."

"It's alright. I understand," she replied, kissing him back.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-11-10, 20:00

Ash shifted silently as he looked down at the forest bellow him, keeping all senses on alert.

"Ah," Finn said, unsure how to respond besides offering him a sad smile as he led him towards Ash's grave.

"I wonder if it's because everyone knows we're together now that they try to put us on different shifts." Claudia thought aloud quietly.

"Is this about Jennings's brother?" Brooke blinked, "did you know him?"

"I still think we should take a vacation soon and get away from here for a while, this is all madness." Alaric sighed, "Adonis could run things for a while." he had ended up putting a lot of trust in Adonis after all these years.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-11-10, 20:34

Levi scanned the bushes and trees. If he was smart, he'd hide in the trees. If he was really smart, he would know that everyone would look at the trees first and hide in plain sight. But he wasn't there yet.

Jennings smiled a little, knowing his hesitance. "It's alright."

"Probably. I wouldn't put it past them."

Israel rubbed her back and kissed Gen's head. "I think he understands. He has people around him all the time to keep him company."

"I knew him. I don't remember a lot about him, but I knew him. He was a sweet kid."

"I'm sure he could. You should ask him. Just for a couple days."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-11-10, 20:43

Ash continued to glance around lazily as he sat still perched up in the tree. His blood ran cold as he saw his father come into view and he silently shuffled back against the base of the tree, glancing around with a guarded look.

Finn smiled sadly but didn't say anything as they reached the grave. He inclined his head, "Do you want me to leave you alone for a while?"

"You know, sometimes I wish this whole love thing was a secret and your dad never found out." Claudia said but then smiled, kissing him on the cheek, "But I do love that I can do that without hiding it."

"I hope so." Gen said quietly and released a sigh, "I'm lucky to have you, Israel. You're so good to me."

"How did he pass?" Brooke asked, with childlike curiosity.

"Once all this craziness is done, I shall request it." Alaric smiled, pecking her on the cheek.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-11-10, 21:14

Levi paused for a moment, glancing around. He kept moving past Ash.

"Umm. No," he replied awkwardly, rubbing his hands together. "Could you stay? Only if you want to though."

Colton smiled and kissed her back. "More ups than downs, I think. He hasn't been openly hostile to us being together."

Israel smiled down at her, giving her another little squeeze. "I'll keep an eye on Jennings together if you want."

"He was a sickly kid, but he got this . . . plague going around at the time and he ended up dying from it."

She scrunched up her nose. "Good."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-11-10, 21:18

Ash released a small sigh of relief, wondering how long it would be until his father gave up, or until he was caught.

Finn nodded, "Of course." he said, putting a hand on his shoulder and offered a reassuring smile.

"Good," Claudia said, with a smile, "It's been years since he found out so I suppose we're good." she said, but she still wasn't sure of his intentions. Alaric was now very fond of him, which concerned her.

"I'd really like that." Gen smiled, tears still surfacing her eyes. She was ashamed by it all.

Brooke blinked, "That's sad." she said quietly, "I wish I got to meet him."

Alaric smiled for a moment but it wavered, "Have you spoke with Gen at all today?" he asked, remembering the importance of this day.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-11-10, 21:39

(Today. Not together. Don't know where that came from.)

Levi made a wide loop around the spot where he thought Ash to be. He moved with cat-like stealth and grace.

Jennings smiled, relieved. He stood in front of Ash's grave, remembering everything he could. He remembered his eyes. They were always kind and old in his mind's eye. His sickness always made his eyes look older.

Israel wiped her tears away. "Just leave Jennings to me today. I'll distract him or something. Colton will help, no doubt. Just remember your boy today, alright?"

"He was a sweetheart. You would've liked him."

"Not yet," she admitted quietly. "I intend to later."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-11-10, 21:45

((xD I figured.))

Ash felt his nose twitch and he cursed himself mentally as he knew he couldn't hold back the sneeze. The tree rustled a bit as he attempted to regain himself.

Finn looked at Jennings then back to the grave, "At least he has been at peace." he said quietly.

"Alright." she said, barely audible, "thank you." she hugged him tightly.

"Was he like Jennings?"

"Poor kid." Alaric said quietly, thinking of Ash, "He died too early."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-11-10, 23:02

Levi paused again, smiling. He stood underneath Ash's branch and looked up. "Found you."

Jennings nodded. "He was." He smiled faintly. "There is one memory I have of right before he died. He was holed up in our room cause of the sickness. We decided to hunt down dragon-bears. We killed it, of course. The saviors of our imaginary kingdom."

Israel rubbed her back again and smiled. "Anytime."

"He was. But he was gentler. He was kind to everyone."

"He did. He was far too innocent and precious to die," Isabella agreed sadly.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-11-10, 23:10

Ash swore before jumping down, "Damned sneeze." He muttered finally releasing it.

Finn couldn't help but snort, "Dragon bears? What on earth is that?"

"I'm.. going to head inside for a while." Gen said quietly before walking towards the estate.

Brooke was silent before saying, "Thanks for telling me, now I understand why everyone is sad."

Alaric nodded in agreement, "I wish we found a cure before, so we could have saved him.."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-11-11, 20:58

"Try again. I'll give you five more minutes to hide."

"We were five," Jennings reminded, laughing. "We attacked a stuffed animal bear, but it was supposed to be a dragon."

Israel nodded, stepping out of the way. "Get some rest."

"It was time for you to know."

"We can't save everyone."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-11-12, 10:13

Ash just nodded, turning and ran through the woods, zig-zagging through the trees. He glanced around, grabbing a few rocks and stuffed them into his pockets before climbing up another tree. If he were to make a noise or anything again, he'd throw a rock in the other direction before moving from the trees into the bushes.

Finn laughed, "I wish I was there to see that." he said, highly amused but his happy look disappeared as he looked at the grave once more.

Gen nodded numbly before looking over her shoulder one more time before heading inside, knowing that Israel would be good to Jennings. Jennings deserved to be happy, and Israel would find a way to make him feel so.

Brooke looked down sadly, "We should go see him, I wanna meet him."

"But I'm supposed to try." he said, obviously frustrated, "I'm in charge of Avon, I'm supposed to try and save everyone, keep everyone safe, especially children."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next