Eragon Fans
Welcome back! Please visit this topic: https://eragonfans.forumotion.net/t39-anyone-still-come-here-reply-please

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eragon Fans
Welcome back! Please visit this topic: https://eragonfans.forumotion.net/t39-anyone-still-come-here-reply-please
Eragon Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Avatar: The Last Airbender RP Empty Avatar: The Last Airbender RP

Post by eragongirl101 2012-06-13, 19:10

First off, it'll be based off the original series, not The Legend of Korra. The Hundred Year's War will still be going on and everyone still thinks the Avatar is dead. But, in our version, the Avatar's not frozen in a block of ice. Instead of Avatar Roku dying a hundred years ago, he died 18 years ago. One of the monks after discovering who the new Avatar was, went into hiding with said Avatar. They've been living in such a remote location that the Avatar has no idea that there's a war going on.

You can be a bender of any kind or a nonbender. I'm going to play the Avatar unless someone else really, passionately wants to play him/her, then I'll happily give that over.

Right now in the story, the war's been raging. So far, the Avatar is only aware that he/she is an Airbender and nothing else, but that'll change very soon and he/she will discover that he's/she's been living in a bubble for the past 18 years and has to find someone to train him/her in fire, water, and earthbending, preferably meeting a few friends along the way.

Different Cities/Towns around the Four Nations:
Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se, Omashu, Kyoshi Island, Gaoling, Chin Village, Full Moon Bay, Seedy Merchant's Pier, Makaput Village
Fire Nation: Capital, Fire Fountain City, Ember Island, Jang Hui
Water Tribes: Southern Tribe, Northern Tribe, Foggy Swamp
Air Temples: North, South, Eastern, Western Air Temples

Character Sheet:
Name:
Bending/Weapon: Bending for benders, weapon for nonbenders
Nation:
Physical Description:
Background:

Name: Rai
Bending: All four; Avatar
Nation: Currently lives in the middle of nowhere somewhere in the Earth Kingdom
Physical Description:
Avatar: The Last Airbender RP Tumblr_m4vq615gon1rxrdkdo1_500
Background: She's grown up on a farm with her surrogate father, Sai, ever since birth. All she knows is that the two of them are Airbenders, but Sai always keeps his arrows covered whenever they have the rare occasion of going into town. She knows nothing of the war or that she's even the Avatar.

Name: Jiyang
Bending/Weapon: Twin swords
Nation: Fire Nation
Physical Description:
Avatar: The Last Airbender RP Tumblr_m3vzo4Af6M1rs2h8jo1_500
Background: Moved to Fire Fountain City from the Capital after his father was killed fighting in the war. He lives in an orphanage and helps take care of the kids. He hates the Fire Lord for making his father going to war and wants to see him overthrown.

Last edited by eragongirl101 on 2012-06-24, 16:03; edited 1 time in total
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Avatar: The Last Airbender RP Empty Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender RP

Post by Mags 2012-06-13, 20:01

Name: Ur
Bending/Weapon: Waterbender
Nation: Northern Water Tribe
Physical Description:
Avatar: The Last Airbender RP Brown_eyed_girl_by_kameolynn-d3eb205
Additional: eyes are a light blue instead of brown, about 5’ 7”, slim yet muscular structure.
Background: Ur is the Tribal Chief, Ryuka’s, daughter. She has been practicing water bending from a young age and it came with ease for her. Recently, she’s been tired of the Northern Water Tribe and wanted to explore more of the Nations, though her father wouldn’t allow that, so she ran away and is currently traveling around the nations, looking for more excitement then her pervious home had to offer.

Name: Lyon
Bending/Weapon: Fire Bending
Nation: Fire Nation
Physical Description:
Avatar: The Last Airbender RP Shining_on_me_by_dionenriquez-d4tmjq0
Background: Is the nephew of the Fire Lord, which meant he lived a very lavish life at the beginning, but was always treated cruelly by his uncle. His father protected him until he died and early death when Lyon was just 12. He grew more distant to his family and spent more time on fire bending. He rarely spends time at the palace anymore and spends his time in the central part of towns or outside of them.

Last edited by Mags on 2012-06-13, 20:48; edited 1 time in total
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-06-13, 20:39

(You do realize that's a guy from One Direction, right? lol.)
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-06-13, 20:41

((. . . WELP Time to change the picture . .. hold on . . . ))
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-06-13, 20:46

(Eheheheheheheheh!!!)
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-06-13, 20:49

((I usually find stuff on Deviantart but this time I tried goggle so . . never again D; should we start it up ?))
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-06-13, 20:59

(Sure! Aw, the new guy's cute.)

Rai closed the gate once she was finished feeding the rabbaroos and fireferrets. She headed inside, more than ready for lunch.
Sai turned and smile, his wrinkled face lighting up. "After lunch, you want to do some training?"
"Sure. I haven't practiced in a couple days." She sat down at the table, sweeping her hair over one shoulder and tugging it from the leather cord that kept it back.

Jiyang launched across the alley, sack of bread and fruit still tight in his hand. Jets of fire followed him. He laughed and turned back long enough to stick his tongue out at them. He came to the edge of a building with no other building close enough to jump.
"Ha! Unless you can fly, you don't have anywhere to go," one soldier taunted through shallow gasps.
"Nope, can't fly. But I can fall." He spread his arms out and fell backwards. The soldiers lunged forward, but he was gone.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-06-13, 21:06

Lyon sat at a pond in the garden of the Royal Palace, it was the only place he enjoyed there. He looked at his reflection in the water for a moment before grabbing at the grass underneath him. He wanted nothing more than to leave the Palace grounds, but his uncle had forbid it.

"I feel like I've been on this path forever." Ur groaned as she put her hands on the straps of her bag and glanced around at the woods surrounding her, "This is so much different than home." she said with splendor.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-06-14, 19:50

After lunch, the two of them headed outside onto the fields. Barely ten minutes into the lesson, a distant rumble shook the ground.
The animals panicked and Rai's flying bison, Gaho, growled warningly, landing in beside Rai and Sai.
"What's that?" Rai asked, squinting her eyes.
"Go inside, Rai."
"Why?"
"Do as I say. Please," Sai begged. He spun her around and pushed her towards the house.

Jiyang laughed, rounding a corner. He crashed into a line of Fire Nation soldiers. He stumbled backwards and whirled. Another five were closing in on him. He dropped the bag and unsheathed his swords.
The leader - a man he knew as Kato - laughed. "You really think you can take on all of us with just two swords?"
"No, but maybe I'll get lucky," he replied with a sarcastic smirk.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-06-14, 19:54

Ur started to slow down as she saw two men in the distance, wearing red armor. Her blue eyes narrowed at them but she continued on. Once the men noticed her they straightened up, "You have to pay a toll to cross on." he informed.
"A toll?" Ur asked, raising an eyebrow as she put her hands on her hips.
"Yes," The other man said with a nod, "This road has a toll on it now."
"Seems fake," Ur frowned, "You're trying to scam people."
"Just pay up if you don't want any trouble." one of the men warned lowly.
"I don't think so." She said, and opened a sack of water at her side, bending the water out of it and sent it fly at one of the men, sending him backwards into a tree.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-06-14, 20:25

As the rumbles got closer and closer, Rai could make out the blinding gleam of metal. They were huge, dark and terrifying. "What is going on?" she muttered to no one in particular.

"Drop your weapons and surrender," Kato ordered.
Jiyang sighed, glanced back and forth, and dropped his swords. He held up his hands. "Congratulations. You caught me."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-06-14, 20:30

"Waterbender!" the other man shouted.
"I thought it was obvious with the clothing I wear." Ur muttered as she solidified the water into ice, watching as it pinned the man to the tree. "That'll teach you to mess with me."
The man didn't answer, instead he let out a whistle and five more men came out of the tree.
Ur released a sigh, "Give me a break." she begun to attack back, but was quickly outnumbered and out of a water source. She grunted as she was thrown to the ground. Shortly after, one of the men hit her in the temple with their boot and she was out cold.

Lyon allowed his mind to wander, until he heard the sound of armored boots against the ground. He opened his eyes, jumping up to his feet and saw himself surrounded by Firebenders. He held up a fighting stance, "What is the meaning of this?"
None of them answered, instead they sent waves of fire at him, which he dodged with ease, until one got a cheap shot in his back and he stumbled to the ground. They quickly tied him up and dragged him into the palace.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-06-14, 20:47

"Sai! Your game of hide-and-seek is over! Where is the Avatar?"
"The Avatar is dead. Everyone knows that."
"Everyone but you. You three, search the house."
Three soldiers marched into the house, flames lingering on their palms. Within seconds of entering the house, the three of them exploded out of the house.
"Go away!" Rai screamed with Gaho nearby.
"Avatar, you're coming with us!"
"Uh-huh."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-06-14, 20:52

"There better be a good reason for this." Lyon said lowly as he was dragged into the throne room. Once again he only received silence. They threw him at his uncle, the Firelord's feet, and he stared up into the man's red gold eyes.
"Any reason I'm tied up?" Lyon demanded.
"I know you've been apart of this rebel group, trying to bring me down." he responded coldly.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-06-14, 21:03

"Come with us or we'll kill your 'father'." The leader had him by the throat, fire inching towards his neck.
There were twenty of them. "You're a very confused man. I'm not the Avatar."
"You poor girl. You don't know what raw power you're capable of. Now come with us or he dies."
Rai looked from Sai to the soldier. "You won't harm him?"
"I promise."
She hesitated. "Let me talk to him in the house first. You can surround us or whatever, I just want to talk."
"Fine. Ten minutes."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-06-15, 09:47

"I figured you'd find out sooner or later." Lyon muttered, and earned a slap across the face.
"I'd kill you now if your mother would allow it."
"Of course she wouldn't." he said quietly. His mother only married his uncle to keep him safe.
"So, the only choice I have is to exile you into one of the prison camps."
"Fun." Lyon hissed sarcastically.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-06-16, 23:04

Rai followed her father inside. "What's he talking about?"
"Rai, I was only trying to protect you."
"So, he's right?! I'm the Avatar? Why didn't you tell me?"
"Did you hear me?"
"I know! To protect me! What kind of protection is that? Lying to your kid all her life? That's called ignorance, and that's far from protection, as you've always told me. My ignorance has made me weak! I could be helping people! Why are Fire Nation troops even here? Why did you have to hide who I am?"
"There's a war going on." Sai rubbed his forehead, suddenly sounding very old.
She blinked in complete shock. "A . . . a war? There's a war going on? How long?"
"Almost 100 years. Avatar Roku died 18 years ago, and his spirit was reborn into you."
She snarled. "So I could've been saving lives, helping the war, but instead I've been tending to crops and animals. Yeah, you're a great guy. You stay in here. I'm going to take care of these morons. If anything, I can let them take me and figure out how to fight from the inside out."
"Rai, you can't. They'll kill you!"
"I won't let them. Come on Gaho!" she yelled out the window. She stormed out of the house. "You losers ready for whatever rewards the Fire Lord's going to pin on you? Cause I'm coming with you."
Kato grinned. "Excellent."

Jiyang staggered into a cell as the guard shoved him. "Oi! Easy. I'm a delicate flower."
"Shut up," he barked.
"Friendly bloke," he muttered, adjusting his red prison uniform. "Hey, I don't look too bad in this. Prison couture. I could start my own fashion line."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-06-16, 23:08

Ur opened her eyes, rubbing her head as she found herself in a cell. Her heart sank as she looked around, only cells were surrounded her. "Great, my father will kill me." she sighed, "If I ever see him again." she stood up, looking around at the other cells.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-06-16, 23:38

"Unfortunately, your bison can't come with us."
"He'll stay here for Sai to look after." She allowed herself to be restrained with chains after climbing onto Kato's strange-looking rhino/wolf beast.

Jiyang knocked on the wall. "I wouldn't worry about your father killing you right now, sweetie."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-06-16, 23:41

Ur looked over, startled, at the boy and narrowed his eyes, "Why's that?" she asked, innocent from knowledge of prisons made by the fire nation, "I'll get out of here soon enough."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-06-16, 23:43

"Because this is a prison. A Fire Nation prison. They're not pleasant places. Bending's not allowed. Disobedience is dealt with harshly, and the other criminals aren't exactly the peak of society," he replied with a rueful smile. "But now you have me to protect you, so it won't be so bad."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-06-16, 23:44

Ur's heart sank a little, "So, this is run by the Fire Nation?" she said quietly, almost to herself before looking over at Jiyang, "Thank you, but I'm sure I can handle myself."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-06-17, 09:18

Name: Aiyana
Banding/Weapon: Earth Bending
Nation: Earth Kingdom
Physical Description: Avatar: The Last Airbender RP Long_Brown_Wavy_Hair_17407
Additional: has very dark, mossy green eyes, not brown. She's about 5'5 and slender, but strong from working in the fields with her family.
Background: She grew up in a small farming village surrounded by the dense forests of the Earth Kingdom. She left home last year because the Fire Nation had destroyed much of her villages food source during a battle in which forests and crops were completely burnt to the ground. Her parents didn't want her to leave, because she always helped look after her 7 younger siblings and work in the fields, but none of them had much choice. She told her parents she was going to find help, but really she left to join the fight against the fire nation. She was captured while trying sneak into the Fire Nation's Capital via earth bending and has been imprisoned for about a week.

Aiyana listened to the conversation of the two new captives next to her with interest. They both sounded about her age. Maybe they could work together to get out of here.
"We have a better chance of escaping if we work together you know." she said easily, emerging from her curled position and leaning against the wall of her cell.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-06-17, 10:48

Ur's head turn, looking at the new girl and was a bit hesitant, "They'll let us go sooner or later though, won't they? My crime wasn't major."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 2012-06-17, 10:51

"It's the fire nation, they burn down villages for fun. I doubt they'll let us go." Aiyana said matter-of-factly. She wasn't one to beat around the bush or sugar coat things.

(I've gotta go soon, but I should be back sometime tonight for a little bit)
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum