Eragon Fans
Welcome back! Please visit this topic: http://eragonfans.forumotion.net/t39-anyone-still-come-here-reply-please

D.Gray-man RP

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

D.Gray-man RP Empty D.Gray-man RP

Post by Mags on 2012-02-23, 14:39

Thought since we're trying to get the site a bit more livelily, I'll make another RP for the hell of it.
This one is VERY LOOSELY based off of a anime/manga called D.Gray-man.

I don't think anyone has watched it or even heard of it so I'll give a brief summary of what it is about.
D.Gray-Man takes place at the end of the 1800's, and the setting mostly takes place in Europe, though depending which missions they are on, it can vary to any part of the world. The main characters in this show are Exorcist apart of the Black Order who are given Innocence in order to destroy Akuma and stop the Millennium Earl and the Family of Noah

Now to explain what that all means.

Millennium Earl: He is the reason why the Exorcists exist, to stop him from trying to destroy the world. He is completely evil and has the ability to create Akuma. He hates the God that the Exorcist and most humans worship, believing that he himself is a god. He looks really dumb in the story: http://images.wikia.com/dgrayman/images/4/46/The_Millennium_Earl.png
So this is how he will be pictured in his 'human' form:
D.Gray-man RP Millenium_Earl_Human_by_amayawindninja

The Family of Noah is a group of fourteen humans whom have had the "Noah gene" (Noah is the same Noah from Noah's Ark who survive) within their bodies awakened and follow the will of Noah and the Earl of Millennium. This means they are super humans and they worship the Earl. They all have different abilities, depending on which part of Noah they are. Judge, Pleasure, Desire, Wisdom, Corrosion, Pity, Wrath, Dreams, Bonds, Lust, Ability. Also when each of their Noah parts are together, their skin becomes darker, amber eyes, bluish black and a line of black cross markings.
Here's a picture of a Noah
http://images.wikia.com/dgrayman/images/6/68/RoadKamelot.jpg
Also, they have the power to destroy Innocence

Akuma are demons, per say, made by the Millennium Earl. He creates Akuma by targeting those who are suffering, which in most, almost all cases happens when someone is mourning the death of a loved one. When this happens, the Earl comes to make a deal/contract with them, saying that he will bring the soul of said lost loved one back. The Earl then brings the soul back into a skeleton once the person calls back their loss one, making it an akuma. It is then ordered by the Millennium Earl to kill the person who called them back and wear their skin as if it were their own, which is hard for exorcist to tell the difference between Akuma and humans. There are different levels of Akuma, Level 1 is the weakest, Level 2 is a stronger and they have different abilities, Level 3's are extremely tough, and Level 4's are almost impossible to defeat. They look weird too, since they are considered 'machines' so here are some pictures of each level of akumas on this link: http://dgrayman.wikia.com/wiki/Akuma

Innocence is the only thing that can destroy Akuma and release the tormented souls inside of them. In order to defeat the Millennium Earl they must collect the 109 shards of innocence. It can be used in Weapon and Parasitic Form. Weapon type Innocence is when innocence is forged in a weapon, for example a sword, and hammer, an axe, gloves, etc. Though the innocence inside it makes it more then a weapon, depending on what you want it can spew fire, change the size of the weapon, etc. Parasitic type innocence is when the innocence is fused or inside someone. It can be used with an arm, having it become bigger and sharp like claws, or you can have it with the mind and have them be able to control others (weird examples, just taking them from the show).

The Black Order is a group of Exorcist who harness the power of Innocence. They are only there to destroy Akuma, protect civilians and collect enough innocence to destroy the Millennium Earl. Not only are there exorcist but there are Finders, who look for innocence, and there are different parts that help the order like the science branch and such. Also there is a group of the top five best exorcists which are called the Generals. There are different branches, there is the main one will be the European Branch, though there's the Asian Branch, North American Branch, etc etc.

I know that was REALLY confusing and I did my best to explain it, if it doesn't make sense let me know I'll look at it again and try to make it better to understand.
You don't have to know the show to join this since I'm only using a few characters from the show; it's very LOOSELY based off the official D.Gray-man. You can be a part of the Family of Noah, an Exorcist or anything else

Name:
Nationality:
Affiliation (Black Order, Family of Noah, or none):
Type of Innocence:
Personality:
Appearance:
History (optional):

Mine:

Name: Soleil
Nationality: British
Affiliation: Black Order; European Branch: Exorcist
Innocence Type: Weapon type Innocence: Whip. Ability: Can be laced with poisons or Innocence which is deadly to Akuma.
Personality: At a glance she seems like an innocent commoner, although that is the exact opposite. She’s a bit of a tease towards members of the Black Order or people on missions who seem interested in her. She loves to cause trouble and is very mischievous. Despite this impish behavior, she is a very loyal people she who does care about (although sometimes she struggles to show it). She can also be a bit of a brat due to her father being one of the Generals for the Black Order
Appearance:
D.Gray-man RP Anime_girl_by_ztgong-d49y3vh
History: She was born in London and for her first seven years was raised by her mother, because her mother only knew her father for a week. She worked at the local flower shop with her mother happily, living an innocent life until the Akuma started to attack the town. Her mother and her fled to safety in the cellar for a few days, until a general of the Black Order came and put an end to the Akuma. The Exorcist who saved them was her father, and since he was a General, he had Innocence on him, and it reacted to Soleil. Her father took her away from her mother, saying that she was to become an Exorcist. At first, Soleil rebelled, refusing to go until her father told her she would be able to protect people like her mom from the evil of Akuma. Once she heard this, she went with her father willingly, and left London behind to go with the Black Order and find a worthy weapon to put the Innocence in. In the end, a whip suited her best. She has trained and become a worthy Exorcist, though she never sees her father due to him always being on missions, which causes her bratty and flirtatious behavior.

Name: Neko
Nationality: Finnish
Affiliation: Black Order
Innocence Type: Weapon Type: Scythe; Ability: Can cause enemies to stagger back by how heavy the blow is; also the blade of the scythe can grow bigger and sharper
Personality: Is a quiet guy over all, keeps to himself and is very guarded when talking about him to others. He is kind though, he just has trust issues, which is why he is usually on solo missions. But when he is on missions with other, he watches the other person and helps them more then he takes care of himself.
Appearance:
D.Gray-man RP Cain

History: He was born in Rovaniemi, and was an orphan since his mother passed away when he was five and his father died when he was only three. Though he faced two death in his young years, it didn’t dampen his mood at all. He was a cheerful kid who loved the orphanage and his friends there. He lived there peacefully until he turned twelve. After that, Mother Mia who ran the orphanage went ill and passed away. Out of all the children, Neko was the one who was the most divestated. He wept in his room for two days, until the Millennium Earl came to make a deal to bring her back to life. He was close to accepting it, until a General of the Black Order came and drove the Millennium Earl away. He was about to scold the kid and tell him what dangerous thing he had done, until a piece of Innocence he was holding reacted to Neko’s pressence. After that, the General, whose name is Atrix, took the child to the Black Order, found a sytche, which the Innocence was implanted in, and started to be trained on how to become an Exorcist. Since then he has regretted even the thought of trying to call back Mother Mia, and attempts to leave the shame of it away, though he can never really escape it.

Name: Loek
Nationality: Dutch
Affiliation: None (as of now)
Innocence Type: Parasitic Innocence (Mark of Innocence is on forehead); Ability: His ability has a lot to do with controlling the minds of others or using his mind as a weapon (AKA telekinesis) Ins can battle he can use items and hurl them at the Akuma, or if he can cause internal damage to them just by looking at them (although this can tire him out easily). He uses mind control on humans when he needs something from them, though if someone has innocence on them, it is harder to do.
Personality: He has a bit of a mix personality. He enjoys being bad, causing problems, but at times he does his best to do well. He’s sort of like a conflicted bad guy, who has good in them. He doesn’t seem to care much for others, and will do anything to survive.
Appearance: D.Gray-man RP ___Bad_Boy____by_zefair
Though his brown hair usually covers his forehead, he has a mark of his innocence which is a black X shape, though in the middle there is a white piece that almost pulses with light
History: At the age of eight his Innocence started to show on his forehead. His parents thought this was a curse so they kicked him out, thinking he was cursed by God. Anger took over him, for his parents caring more about their relationship with God then with him. He ran away from the Netherlands and made his way to England. On the way, he resorted to thieving and tricking others in order to survive. At first it was difficult, with his mark always showing, but he grew his hair out so it would cover it, making it easier. At the age of thirteen his Innocence finally started to make a connection with him and his powers came. The night it finally was triggered was when he was being mugged on the streets in Germany. In agony he yelled out “Don’t hurt me”, and the people attacking him wore a blank look and walked away. He realized that he was able to control them. Later on it advanced into telekinesis. Now he lives happily, causing issues and never being caught. Although Akuma start coming after him, he fends them off easily

Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

D.Gray-man RP Empty Re: D.Gray-man RP

Post by saphy333 on 2012-02-24, 19:14

Name: Avril
Gender Female
Nationality: French
Affiliation: Black Order
Type of Innocence: Weapon-Bow and Arrows. Ability: The arrows almost never miss and any one of them can turn into a long knife if needed. Also, as long as they hit their target they will re-materialize in the quiver.
Personality: Avril is usually one of those genuinely optimistic people. She's bubbly and vividly alive though not to the point of being annoying. She's sweet and has a good sense of humor though some things do hurt her feelings more than they would others. She can be a daydreamer and a thinker and only when she thinks a lot does she lose her 'bubbliness' and get a little sad.
Appearance:D.Gray-man RP Stock-photo-beautiful-strawberry-blond-woman-with-blue-eyes-and-long-big-curly-hair-with-hand-in-hair-83297950
(sorry for the words across the picture) Also: she is very pettily built; slim and short.
History: Avril was born in the French city of Saint Paul de Vence on the Cote d'Azure. Her parents led a simple, isolated life in the secluded city, and they were Avril's best friends. When she was 11, both of her parents were killed when a storm swept through the Mediterranean Sea ans they were out in a boat. After their death, Avril moved to Marseilles, the second largest city in France, to live with her Aunt and Uncle. Her uncle was a member of the Black Order and he is the reason she first came in contact with Innocence. After it reacted to her, her uncle began to train her as an Exorcist. he was recently killed while fighting many Akuma and her Aunt decided to relocate to London.

Last edited by saphy333 on 2012-02-25, 06:37; edited 1 time in total
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags on 2012-02-24, 21:12

"Gosh, this is terribly boring." Soleil yawned tiredly, as she sat on a desk in the Science Division of the Black Order, which was located on the third floor of the tower like building. Her feet dangled off the side of the desk as she leaned her head back, glancing up at the bookcases that ran all the way up the walls.
"Welcome to the life of the Science Division." the Branch Head of the order smiled. He pushed his glasses back into place as he sat down at his desk, which Soleil was sitting on.
She turned over and huffed, "Anders, I'm going to die of boredom!" she complained.
"I doubt that will happen, dear." he replied, his voice thick with a greek accent. He started to read at some papers, and Soleil turned and got into his face, "Are there any missions you can send me on?"
"Not yet." he replied then looked at her, "But Neko just got back from a mission, why don't you check on him?"
"Yay!" she jumped off the desk and practically glided down the hallway and up the stairs to the fifth floor, where the Exorcist's resided.

Neko laid down on his bed, staring up at the grey, bricked ceiling. He put his hand onto his chest, where there was a large cut that ran down his chest. He inhaled sharply at the touch. "Few hours and it should heal." he muttered. It was a perk of having Innocence was that the users healed quickly. He sighed, distraught from his mission. There was a young couple he couldn't save from the Akuma, if only he spotted the demon faster. He clenched his hands into fists and closed his eyes.

"That will be a pound." The merchant said, readying a bag of food for his buyer.
"That will be free." The boy said in a convincing voice, staring at the merchant with his dark blue eyes.
The merchant wore a confused look for a moment then nodded, "Yes of course, here you go." he said, handing him the bag.
"Thanks." he smirked and walked away, grabbing an apple out of the bag and tossed it in his right hand as he walked down the crowded street of London. He took a bite out of the red apple and glanced around at the civilians around him, he found them so easy to control

Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 on 2012-02-25, 06:43

Avril tentatively stepped up to the tower-like building that was the head-quarters of the exorcists. London was even larger than Marseilles, and Marseilles had felt like a whole new universe to her. With a deep breathe she went inside, once again lamenting the fact that her Aunt Caroline had refused to come with her. She didn't even know who or what she was looking for, Caroline had just told her where to go.
Hopefully I'll bump into somebody who'll help me Avril thought as she wandered through the first floor halls and then up a flight of stairs.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags on 2012-02-26, 14:08

Soleil hurried down the hall, her feet barely touching the ground as she glided through the halls. She slowed down a bit though as she saw two people walking down the hall. She frowned, slowing down, [i]They look so . . .mundane, just like civilians. What would they be doing here, and who would let them in." she thought to herself, frowning in distaste

Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 on 2012-02-26, 14:45

Avril continued up through the halls until she came to the fifth floor. Finally she saw three people in the hallway. Two of them looked too normal to belong, the third girl was obviously an exorcist.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags on 2012-02-26, 17:02

"Andres, who are they?" Soleil asked, coming back into the room.
Andres looked up at the two then over at Soleil and frowned, "I told you to go and check on Neko."
Soleil crossed her arms, "These two caught my interest."
Andres got up out of his chair and walked over to Avril and her aunt, "This girl is going to be an exorcist soon."
"What, no way! Innocence chose this girl?" Soleil gasped

Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 on 2012-02-26, 17:05

Avril knitted her eyebrows together, then decided to let it go. "I guess I don't look like much do I." she said, with a slight chuckle.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags on 2012-02-26, 17:26

"Nope, you don't." Soleil responded simply and walked towards the exit, "I'll go check on Neko now, bye!" she said sweetly before dashing off again.
"Soleil can be quite . . .upfront, please don't take anything she says to heart." Andres said with a kind smile. He looked over at her aunt, "I'm sorry but this is as far as you can go with her, miss. We have to get her Innocence fitted, and from there on out she will be an exorcist until death."

Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 on 2012-02-26, 17:30

"I figured as much." Caroline nodded "If you get a chance you know where I'm staying." she said to Avril before leaving.
Avril watched her Aunt leave and as soon as the door shut she swung her gaze back to Andres.
"So your name is Andres?" Avril asked hesitantly, trying to remember what Soleil had called him.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags on 2012-02-26, 17:35

"Yes," he said with a kind smile and a nod, "I am the Branch Leader for the European Black Order." he explained, "We'll head down to the armory and see what kind of weapon would suit you. From what I've heard you aren't parasitic type, right?" he said, glancing her over, "Wait, you don't know what parasitic type is, do you?"

Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 on 2012-02-26, 17:38

"Umm my Uncle explained it to me once and from what I can tell I'm not." Avril offered
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags on 2012-02-26, 17:56

"I see that now, you have no marks of innocence that would make you parasitic." Andres said in deep though, "Very well then, follow me." Andres said with a friendly smile then lead her down the hallway

"Neko!" Soleil gushed as she opened the door to Neko's room. Her bubbly look turned to a concerned look as she rushed to his side, seeing that he was pale. "Are you alright?" she asked, her voice soft and concerned.
Neko looked over at her with a faint smile, "Yeah, I'll be fine, when an Akuma was still in human form, it cut me pretty good, nothing fatal though."
Soleil frowned and lifted up his white collared shirt, looking at the large gash underneath it.
"You should head down to the head nurse." Soleil frowned.
"I'll be fine, it'll heal soon." Neko said, brushing it off

Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 on 2012-02-26, 17:59

Alright." Avril said with a bright smile, following him out the door.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags on 2012-02-26, 18:23

Andres lead her down to the lowest floor of the Black Order, then brought her into a room that was full of weapons. "Try some out, and chose wisely, this is going to be your weapon for life." he reminded her, "You do have the Innocence with you, right? I don't recall your Uncle sending it, although I could be mistaken."

Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 on 2012-02-26, 18:25

"No I have it, he couldn't have sent it." Avril replied, looking around the room carefully.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags on 2012-02-27, 14:12

"Got it, mind if I see it?" he said, sticking his hand out to take the small cubed piece of bright innocence.

Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 on 2012-02-27, 18:17

"Sure." Avril said, reaching into her pocket and pulling out the little cube her uncle had entrusted to her. She placed it carefully in Andres' hand.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags on 2012-03-11, 07:32

Andres took it and examined it before placing it in his own pocket, "Perfect, now test out the weapons for a bit." he said with a kind smile.

Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 on 2012-03-11, 07:38

"Alright." Avril said, half bouncing up to the wall directly in front of her. She examine some of the swords and other large weapons quickly. "I doubt I could even hold these." she said, amused at the thought of what would happen if she tried. She picked up a few longer knives, and a few daggers, but nothing felt right in her hand yet.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags on 2012-03-11, 07:55

Andres stood, watching his arms crossed loosely over his chest. There hadn't been new recruits for a while, so it made him at ease knowing that there were still more to help their cause.

Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 on 2012-03-11, 08:50

Avril placed a dagger back on the wall and placed her hands on her hips, looking around the room for anything that caught her eye. Her gaze rested on a bow and quiver full of arrows. Those at least she knew how to use. She walked up and plucked them off of the wall, running her hand down the length of the bow.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags on 2012-04-18, 09:32

((Sorry, I knew I said I was going to post in this a long time ago, I kept forgetting. ))

Andres continued to watch, a bit curious on which weapon she would pick. He glanced at his pocket watch idly, checking the time before closing it with a short 'snap'.

"So, was their Innocence there?" Soleil asked, sitting at the edge of Neko's bed, where he was fast asleep.
"Nope, it was a dead end," Neko said, shaking his head, "I guess the Akuma were mislead as well."
"Lame, hopefully you'll heal up soon and we can go on another mission." Soleil exclaimed.
"Someone's excited to get out." he chuckled.
There was an air of silence for a moment before Soleil announced, "There's a new girl here, they say she's an Exorcist."
"Really?" Neko said, raising an eyebrow, "Odd, we haven't had many new Exorcists."

Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by saphy333 on 2012-04-18, 18:43

(it's totes fine)

Avril pulled an arrow from the decorated quiver and placed it against the bow experimentally. It felt good in her hands, it fit there. She raised it to eye level, remembering how her father had shown her years ago.
saphy333
saphy333
Immortal
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags on 2012-04-18, 19:03

"She doesn't seem like much though." Soleil commented.
"Your just jealous that there is another girl here." Neko teased.
"What, no way!" Soleil snapped, her arms crossed.
"Yeah, yeah." Neko smiled and slowly raised himself up into sitting position, releasing a hiss of pain.

Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum