Eragon Fans
Welcome back! Please visit this topic: https://eragonfans.forumotion.net/t39-anyone-still-come-here-reply-please

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eragon Fans
Welcome back! Please visit this topic: https://eragonfans.forumotion.net/t39-anyone-still-come-here-reply-please
Eragon Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Academy RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Crimson Academy RP Empty Crimson Academy RP

Post by Mags 2012-05-11, 21:32

This RP is loosely based off a story that I’m playing around with.
This RP takes place in current times, in a gothic themed town called Ebon in Massachusetts. There is an Academy in this town called Crimson Cross. In this Academy, students are taught how to kill rogue creatures that affect the world. The Academy is known around the world, though people think it’s a joke.
Students in Crimson Cross are chosen by their immunity to Darkness, which rogue creatures give off that have different effects on regular humans who have no Immunity. They are chosen through secret blood tests that are around the country.
Students have to go through 5 years of training before they can take the Test, which sends them off to kill a certain creature. This Academy differs from regular ones, but they must wear grey and red uniforms during school hours.
The way students kill these creatures are with weapons that they chose. The weapon they chose becomes stronger with more experience killing the creature of choice. For example, if someone kills more vampires, their weapon is strongest against vampires, but not witches. So they want to kill as many creatures as possible to make the strongest weapon.
Not all creatures are evil, but those who harm humans are considered rogue, or corrupted.
The majority of creatures are Vampires, Werewolves, Faeries, Witches/Warlocks, Demons, Imps, Temptresses, etc.
The RP characters can be anywhere from 5-25, since they go through 5 years of school, that means they can go in at 10 and finish at 15, or go in at 15 and end at 20.
Also, it would be favorable if your character is a year 5, because the RPs going to start off with the students taking the Test. Then from there, we’ll see what happens ~

Character Sheet:
Name:
Weapon:
Personality:
Appearance:
History (optional):

Name: Drake Reaver
Weapon: Scythe
Personality: He is a bit odd, to put it simply. He’s a hyper guy who loves to have fun, but sometimes is a bit too rash on his actions and doesn’t think things through. He also likes to be the best at things. Despite this, he’s loyal and will do anything for his friends without hesitation. He also likes to be the best at things.
Appearance: Crimson Academy RP Snowtime_i_by_yujichiyuba-d4ms4fa
Additional: 6’, slim body, but has a bit of muscle definition but not to an extreme amount. His eyes are a dark green as well.
History: He was born in Portland Maine and was the third child in his family of six. His parents were very busy, working all the time since they didn’t have a lot of money. He lived a natural life, playing music, doing sports and being an average kid until the age of thirteen, when he was asked to join the Academy. His parents didn’t want him to go, yet it seemed exciting for him so he ran away from home to join. To his surprise though, his little sister, Lily, was immune to the Darkness, so she was taken in as well and is currently a year 2 at the age of 13. He currently loves the Academy, though he always seems to be getting into trouble.

Name: Dawn Alder
Weapon: Claw Gauntlets
Personality: She is a loud person, she loves to have fun and tease. Though she is easy flustered and gets embarrassed easily when she says something without thinking and can be over dramatic. She can be very flirty as well and not notice it. Overall a nice and fun person, though when she gets in her moods, it can be hell.
Appearance:Crimson Academy RP Blue,hair,emo,cute,hair,girl,female-9681b6610393a06f978db8eeff15a247_h
Additional: 5’ 5”, petite body. Usually wears strange/unique clothing when not in her school uniform.
History: She was raised in Cape Cod with her mother, father and brother. Her mother graduated from the Academy and was considered one of the best the school has had. She shocked people when she married someone who wasn’t immune to Darkness. She was happy with her husband though, although he was uneasy about her past. But her mother disappeared ten years ago. Dawn became eager to join the academy after this, hoping she can gain the skill to find her mother. Her older brother, who wasn’t immune to Darkness carried out his career in acting. She rarely sees him, but she is distracted by her work at the Academy, which she adores.

Last edited by Mags on 2012-05-23, 14:47; edited 2 times in total
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Crimson Academy RP Empty Re: Crimson Academy RP

Post by eragongirl101 2012-05-11, 21:51

Name: Avan Adler
Weapon: Chained knife-dart
Personality: Bubbly, energetic, easily distracted, finds everything remarkable and fascinating, but his happiness hides a broken and dark spirit. Sometimes comes through during tense situations.
Appearance:
Crimson Academy RP 210684088787706337_dLNuEMeB_f
Other - Red-brown eyes and slightly tanner skin
History: Comes from a very rich, very prominent, very old hunters who are legendary in the Academy's history. Most of them have gone rogue later in life. No one knows, but Avan killed the leaders of his family. They're still looking for the killer.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-05-11, 22:01

"And those are the proper ways to behead a vampire." Mr. Legas finished the class with as the dull metallic bell rung through the class, "Remember, some of you have the Test tomorrow, be prepared." he reminded as students piled out.
"This class is so lame," Drake muttered under his breath, leaning back in his chair.
Dawn rolled her eyes, "Like you pay attention anyways." she teased, getting up from her seat.
"Whatever, I just can't wait to take the Test and finally be done with these tedious lessons."he grumbled.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-05-11, 22:09

Avan ignored the bell. He was still analyzing the article on his family. They were well known outside of the Academy community as well as inside. But, even though the world has lost some of its most influential members, little love was lost among the family. The Adlers showed no emotion at the funeral procession, least of all young Avan. The world watches with pent up breath to see what becomes of the budding billionaire.
He tossed it onto the table and ran both hands through his hair. "Damn my last name. Damn my ancestors. Damn all of them," he murmured to himself. "I'd kill all of them if I could get away with it."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-05-11, 22:12

Dawn walked beside Drake in the hallway, holding her thick book of monsters to her chest, "So, we have a free period, how do you wanna spend it?" she asked.
"Let's head to the courtyard, I hate being pent up in here." he complained, heading down the hallway that led towards the outside.
"Fair enough." she smiled, "Who do you think is going to be taking the Test with us tomorrow?"
"I think it's just two others besides us." Drake shrugged, "I just can't wait to do the best on the test." he grinned.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-05-11, 22:18

Avan got to his feet, slung his leather messenger bag over his shoulder and headed for the courtyard. He plastered his usual smile onto his face, pushing the topic of his family from his mind.
"Avan!" Professor Mercer called from behind. He was the only professor Avan really liked. He was young - maybe 31 - kind, energetic, and actually seemed to care. He smiled at him.
"Good morning, Professor."
"And to you. Are you ready for your Test tomorrow?"
"As I'll ever be."
"Do you want to come by my place this evening for a study session or do you feel confident enough to go at it?"
"I want to avoid my house as long as possible, so I'll be there whether we study or not."
Mercer smiled sympathetically. "I understand. You're always welcome at our house. Well, I'll let you get to wherever you're going."
Avan bowed his head with a smile and pranced down the steps to the courtyard. A couple kids stared as he passed. One spit at his feet. A group of girls stopped to point and giggle. He smiled and nodded to all of them.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-05-11, 22:22

"God, I'm so bored," Drake groaned as he stood outside of the court yard, underneath the cherry tree.
Dawn rolled her eyes, sitting down underneath the shade of the tree and pulled out a sketch pad.
"I want to fight someone." he groaned, "I want a challenge!"
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-05-11, 22:30

Someone slammed their shoulder into Avan's chest. He muttered a word into Avan's ear - a word that no one deserved to hear. Avan turned and grinned darkly. "Anything you want to add? I've heard it all before."
He turned. "You know what, pretty boy? I see you walkin' around here like you own the place. Skills and brains is where it's at, kid. Just 'cause you got money don't mean--"
"Doesn't."
"What?"
"Doesn't mean, not don't. If you're going to insult me, at least make enough effort to be grammatically correct." He smiled briefly.
The comment seemed to throw him off. He settled for snarling and lunging at Avan, who sidestepped easily.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-05-11, 22:38

Drake looked over and saw the ongoing fight. His eyes brightened up, "Oh yeah, finally, a fight." he said, running over, his fist drawn back and attempted to hit the kid attacking Avan in the back of the head.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-05-11, 22:44

Avan threw his head back and laughed. He knew who Drake was and his habits. "Always looking for a reason to fight, aren't you?"
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-05-11, 22:46

Drake smiled wickedly, "You know it, especially if the guy is being an ass." he said then looked back at the kid, "C'mon, don't tell me you're just going to stop now." he said, edging the kid on.
Dawn looked up from her drawing and rolled her eyes, tucking the sketch pad into her backpack and headed over to the ongoing fight.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-05-11, 23:04

Avan picked the kid up by the collar and set him on his feet. "Now, see, I agree with you on all your points. Money doesn't mean anything here. Not really. Skills do. My friend here has skills. Terrifying, destructive skills. So do I. It's just that mine are so subtle that you wouldn't know you were dying until it was too late. Unless you want those demonstrated on your wonderful . . . physique, I'd suggest running away and never looking me in the eye again."
The nameless kid twisted a snarl and stared Avan directly into his eyes without breaking contact. "I don't think you'll get your hands dirty."
Avan chuckled. "Oh, you naive soul." He gripped a shoulder with one hand. His other stabbed into the boy's chest - just below the breastbone. There was a tiny bone just below that if broken or bruised, every breath would be torture. He didn't break it, just strain the tiny thing.
He collapsed to the groan, screaming through his teeth and gripping his chest. He curled into a ball, face and neck turning red with the strain.
"I'm not in the mood to deal with your filth today," Avan muttered, looking to Drake. "Sorry to take the fun from you. I'm sure there's more of this ilk around for you to beat into a bloody pulp."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-05-11, 23:06

"Lame," Drake muttered, crossing his arms, "Whatever, next time I want to fight you though."
"You just want to fight everyone," Dawn said, amused as she walked over. "And Avan, did you really have to go that hard on the guy? I realize he's a jerk but still . . "
"Stop being such a softie, Dawn, the guy deserved it."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-05-11, 23:10

"He'll be alright in a couple hours. No, she's right. That was unnecessarily cruel. He caught me at the wrong time, I'm afraid. I'd apologize, but I think it might be a bit too late for words," he said, watching the boy hobble away, hunched over and still groaning. Avan clicked his tongue sympathetically. "Oh, bless." He looked at Drake. "Anytime you want to duel, fight, or whatever, I'm available."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-05-11, 23:12

"Right now!" Drake said, springing to action, but Dawn held him back.
"No, Drake." She shook her head, "We have the Test tomorrow, remember?"
"Right, right." Drake sighed, "We still have to find out which creatures we're going to have to hunt soon anyways."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-05-11, 23:14

Avan's eyebrows shot up. "You two have the Test tomorrow, too?"
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-05-11, 23:15

"Yep." Dawn nodded, "I'm guessing you do too?"
"Ah, no way! I'll totally do better than you." Drake grinned.
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-05-11, 23:19

Avan mirrored the grin. "We'll see. We'll see, but I highly doubt it." He nodded. "And yes, I am."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-05-12, 13:23

"You wish." Drake smirked, "I bet I'll take down my creature way before you do."
"Drake, calm yourself." Dawn said, slightly amused, "Anyways, it'll be nice to have you take the test with us, Avan." she said with a smirk as she looked him over, "You know that we'll find out which creature we're assigned to after this period, right?"
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-05-12, 17:37

"I know. I'm hoping vamp. They're great fun." He grinned a cheeky grin, back to his usual cheerful self.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-05-12, 17:38

"I hope I get something epic like a werewolf." Drake said with a grin, "They're suppose to be strong, but we all know all be stronger."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-05-12, 18:47

"I wish you luck. You're going to need it." Avan winked.
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-05-12, 18:55

"I don't need luck, I have pure skill." Drake smirked.
Dawn looked at the two, amused, "I kinda wanna head over there now. I'm sorta anxious."
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by eragongirl101 2012-05-12, 19:17

"Ah. Well, whatever helps you sleep at night," he teased. "I'll come with you. Let's leave Drake to bask in the glow of his own glory."
eragongirl101
eragongirl101
Eldunari
Eldunari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags 2012-05-12, 19:20

"Sounds like a good idea. You'll be better company anyways." she said, a hint of flirtation in her voice, though she didn't notice.
"No way, wait up!" he called, "I wanna find out too!"
Mags
Mags
Commander of Awesomeness
Commander of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum: